Which emperor is strongest

@Simon yes V1 and V2 i personally felt were the most potent.

1 Like

I think most overdue do it on Qā€“it does build and build.

The early versions of Emperor were more do or die-they seemed to promote a rapid departure from the norm, not accounting for damage control, where as the newer ones are stronger, subtler but more of a slow burn. Iā€™ve also found while the older ones ā€˜feelā€™ strongerā€“the metrics of results are improved in the latter.

Itā€™s like I used to be a personal trainer-I was trained in linear and conjugate periodization, tapering, training specifics in athleticism force production, reactive strenght etcā€¦ A really great workout for these qualities would leave one feeling more energized and better-often- but unless I wiped the floor with someone in a sample session they would rarely buy. Once I pushed an athlete to the point where he felt incompetent physically and psychological they think something great has happened, and would often buy.

For athletic development the workout wasnā€™t great at all, maybe for anaerobic endurance and weight loss, but not for what they requested training in- strength, explosiveness. Once they were in the door the proper training would begin. Point being -our personal feelings of the state effect of subs may not be indicative of the long term effectiveness for the results were looking for.

2 Likes

I am dumb, just realize I can only get emeprorQ, should I make a journal? Iā€™m going to be combined it with beyond limitless

2 Likes

Hahaā€¦ maybe a bit, just having a fun time yesterday though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You rang??