Where are your from?

Ouais je sais quand même un peu ça veux dire quoi cette expression là!

But anyway let’s stay in english and not occupy the thread, even if I’m excited to meet someone whi speak french :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I translated for everybody my friend :rofl:

1 Like

Damascus syria

2 Likes

Just a little smoked RN :joy::rofl: (hope nobody here is anti-weed)

Go east coast lol

The other hot as hell state lol

1 Like

When you said a warzone city i was gonna say syria… idk why i just had a hunch

1 Like

London baby !

1 Like

When I arrived in London, I started gaming like hell (day and night). Really enjoyed the night scene back then, just bar crawling, beautiful girls from all around the world everywhere. Wonder how better I would have done with Primal and Libertine back then :drooling_face:

2 Likes

@GoldenTiger u french ? Wicked

Near Seattle currently

1 Like

:sweat_smile:
didn’t see that, sorry @slickman

1 Like

No worries that was made a long time ago maybe a lot of people on this forum have made fortunes and moved since then :slight_smile:

2 Likes

French canadian :wink:

Bloody cheese head :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please don’t throw country stereotypes around. “Innocent” though they may be, some people may feel insulted by them. And others may become reluctant to share.

2 Likes

Apologises hey @aaa dutch people are great they are very polite and receptive They speak amazing english.

2 Likes

I am ashamed of what the British Empire did to its colonies. We are terrible people but lets put the past behind us.

2 Likes

How ya goin @TheBoxingScientist? Your an ausie? Good On Ya! Love them cunts :laughing:

Ps. No worries I am not offended! And you figured me out haha, I am a real cheese head. I went to Australia a couple of years ago, love it there

1 Like