Where are the coupons,?

When I first discovered Subliminal Club, there were coupons ‘a plenty’.

Besides an initial 30%, there were 20% off coupons further subliminal purchases. Now, I’m only seeing the first buyer 30%.

I’m paraplegic living in a Medicaid nursing home. I have a $80 monthly spending allowance. It’s fortunate Subliminal Club requires month(s) listenings so that I can budget and ask for $$$ for my ‘hobby’.

Asking for $$$ for Subliminal Club is pretty well dead. Most of the people I knew consider the Bible as the sole self development tool. Me and the Bible have a TOXIC relationship. That’s all I’ll go on from there…

So, I really need to some coupon help.

All prompt responses are greatly appreciated.

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes
3 Likes

What does this mean? There is only one beginner 30% coupon and the other discount is based on your post count (which is now in built into your cart).

Do you mean others where giving you coupons?

2 Likes

Participate on the forum enough to unlock discounts :slight_smile:

Arch Alchemist is 25% off store titles and customs :pray:

4 Likes

@RVconsultant Can you move this to questions and comments?

1 Like

Sometimes when you purchase a title, there will be a one-time offer (OTO) for a steep discount in a related title.

Not always.

But other than that, the Elites discount mentioned by the esteemed folks above is the way.

Post quality useful posts and it’ll help you qualify for discounts.

2 Likes

I believe the code SUBCLUB gets you 15% or 20% off and can be used up to 3 times.

2 Likes

lol @ everyone telling a paraplegic person to “post moar”

Cmon guys

5 Likes

What dies ‘post moar’ mean?

Like a play on “post more” because everyone is recommending you get the Elite discount which comes with posting hundreds of comments.

1 Like