When to change to the next stage?

I am nearing the end of my 2nd cycle with DR ST1 in my stack. I am wondering what is a good way to gauge whether I should continue or go to the next stage.

I am getting a lot out of ST1 and it is going very smoothly as well. Should I wait until results slow down or seem to plateau? or is ST1 just to prepare for following stages and since it is going so smooth I should go to the next stage?

How do you know when it is a good time to go to the next stage in a multistage sub in general*(not just DRST1 to DRST2)*? I know there is a recommended amount of time but I’m thinking about what’s a result/experience/intuitive based way to gauge this?

2 Likes

Simply read the objectives again, do a deep introspection and decided if you need more of what the stage has to offer. Gauging your progress on healing subs is the most difficult, however. On the other hand, if you needed some more healing in the future you can go for lighter and narrower healing titles like Rebirth, LD or Chosen from Within, for example.

3 Likes

In addition to what @Sub.Zero has said, the approximate number of cycles for each stage is 2 or 3.

If you had one or two titles in your stack, 2 cycles is enough.

If you had three titles in your stack, 3 cycles is best.

In the end you will know whether to jump to the next stage based on intuition and how much results you want from each stage. The longer you use it, the better for you.

5 Likes