When to Change Subs: Recon vs Wisdom

I wanted to contribute to the discussion with what little I’ve learned, here goes.

Desire to change subs is part of recon, but in my (limited) experience it can also be a wise choice. To the new people here (and to myself) try to relentlessly ask yourself what you actually want to determine if your desire to switch subs is just recon or wisdom from within.

I thought I wanted Emperor, I didn’t and switching was the best decision I’ve made. I thought I didn’t want Wanted, well turns out I did, also a great decision.

Many of the products here offer similar things, but it’s the subtlety that differentiates one sub from another that is VERY important to your particular goals.

An Emperor Alpha male is not the same as a Primal Seduction Alpha male is not the same as a Chosen Alpha male is not the same as…

You get the point.

Here’s my final thought. Sub club is ridiculously affordable (thank you @SaintSovereign and @Fire) so if you need to try a few products before you get the, say, right type of Alpha male that aligns with who you want to become, that’s okay. In the grander scheme of things, $40 bucks is a couple days of eating fast food. I’ve dropped a few hundred on these subs in 6 weeks, not a penny I’ve spent has been a waste compared to the valued that’s already been returned to me.

Thoughts?

7 Likes

What in particular do you feel didn’t align with you when using emperor?

1 Like

I sympathize, recon can be tricky. But what I’ve noticed is strange moments of BRUTAL honestly while working through tough recon.

There are moments when under the influence of recon, I think to myself, if only I could solve X. My life would be so much better. Now, sometimes that isn’t always true, but a few times, the idea has stuck with me. And I notice the thought come up more and more. And when this happens, I take it as my subconscious instructing me to fix this issue. And if that means switching subs, then that’s what you’ve got to do. If that means quitting your job, that’s what you’ve got to do, if that means getting out of that relationship or that toxic situation… then that’s what you must do. The longer you wait, the more painful it becomes.

5 Likes

Not really, lol.

I think you’re confusing different areas of development with archetypes.

An Alpha Male is an Alpha Male.

There’s no such thing as an “Emperor Alpha male”…
Emperor is nothing more than a comprehensive Alpha Male title.

What in the world is an Emperor Alpha male, Primal Seduction Alpha male and a Chosen Alpha male?

Primal Seduction is a title for enhancing your romance and sex life.
Chosen is a title for enhancing your status and leadership.

The areas that these subliminals cover are areas that an Alpha Male is developed in, they aren’t different archetypes of Alpha Males.

4 Likes

I disagree completely but maybe that’s just my personal perspective and maybe my post is more subjective than I’d hoped.

5 Likes

I wondered the same thing. Maybe it is me not knowing myself or refusing to see why I want what I want, and by that I mean it in a subconscious level, subs that were seemingly fitting for my situation/conscious goal were difficult to run. Then there was subs that I bought as a compromise turned out working quite fine (not necessarily external manifestations, sometimes it was simply feeling good listening to them).

I have had the same rationale as :point_down:

I used to be very rigid about changing subs but what I got from experience was in order to find the sub that compensates his need deep down, one simply has to acquaint the subs himself. It is especially true for ZP, if the sub wasn’t a good fit for me, and I persisted, the end result was I would want to stop listening to any subs. Also, throughout the time, after going through a few rounds of dropping and picking up, I was able to see the one sub that I kept returning and that’s the one I needed even though consciously I didn’t connect to it inimitably.

1 Like

The vibe of the sub just didn’t align with my goals in the short term. I found it consistently difficult to dedicate myself to my acedemic goals.