What's up? A long overdue Yardbird update

Good question. QV2 was added I think about a month or so ago. His first post was back in December, months before QV2 was released. I suspect most of his listening was with Qv1.

2 Likes

A word of warning. In the much older versions dating back to 2019, you’ll read about people running 10-15 loops a day. The subs of today which would include QV1 and 2 are much more powerful than those old subs. So we don’t run nearly as many loops.
Best advice is start with one loop a day, and gradually increase them and see what your limit is.
I run about one, sometimes 2 loops a day.

3 Likes

Yes u are correct but sometimes i get obsessed and run 4-5 loops. Not all the time but sometimes 🥲

But thinking if Emperor Qv1 did such great results. Then Emperor Qv2 will be a beast​:fire::fire:

I just read the full post. Then i realised he just used the Emperor which has just 50 pages of scripting. He did not even use the Q version. I can see that every version of subliminal from this site has much potential. Ultimately it depends on us.
Great insights from u @Yardbird and congo for ur success

1 Like

Two things to be careful about. The first is stonewalling. That’s when you don’t make any progress whatsoever. At first you might be making progress, and then… you stop. Sometimes if you proceed too fast, a part of you freaks out, and it starts to ignore the sub.
When you experience stonewalling you feel nothing. No reconciliation or anything. The sub isn’t working on you.

The second is reconciliation. Some signs of recon are:

The desire to keep changing subs. Also constantly adding and subtracting subs.
wondering if this actually works
boredom with the sub
various negative emotions, i.e. anxiety, anger, fear, worry, insecurity etc.
maybe body aches and pains. headaches etc.
3 Likes

I got it. It is just 11-12 days and my progress is good and i feel sometimes changing the sub and having wierd dreams but controlling myself and listened to this sub for about 11 days regularly.(2-3 loops per days but two or three days i ran 4 loops. So i don’t think there wil be any negative effect because i ahve not huge stacks of subs,i listen to only one or two)Today i took a break after this reading this thread seriously. So i have decided to take break twice in a week listening max 2-3 loops per day. Like listen Mon,tue,wed, rest, fri ,sat ,rest. I think after 1 or 1.5 month i will take 1 week break because the results amplified when people took breaks.
I think this will be perfect what u think @Gilligan

Oh one thing i am sure this is making progress because my productivity boosted and i feel more courage(running emperor) and before listening to this(not gonna lie sometimes i feel pressure in my head or sometimes the feelingthat it might not work :sweat_smile: and sometimes euphoric ). I was at like i have two thoughts for same thing but now i can think and able to figure out which will be good and there was a belief in my mind that though i am a good student i can’t be a topper but now that 'i can’t ’ attitude is vanishing. I
I am not about to tell my updates here but to check am i really progressing or not. So i think it is time for some breaks BTW

2 Likes

@Gilligan thank you for stepping up with this helpful and detailed input!

@Matrix I’m trying to remember, are you under 18 years old?

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words.

1 Like

Yes 17 years old. But can say i am almost 18 now. I will be 18 by end of August :grin:

2 Likes

Since you’re under 18… again remember that SC officially only recommends Limitless for those under 18.

In light of that, I ask you consider to please keep your number of loops low. Perhaps 1 loop a day for 5 days a week. Maybe even 1 loop Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

1 Like

Ok. Once i become 18. Can i run 2 loops a day??

He meant that once you become 18, you can use the “other” products.
Until then, run only Limitless, Quantum Limitless, and Beyond Limitless.

A sub like Emperor that nudges you to “Free yourself from all that binds you” may get interpreted by your mind as commands to escape your school, job, family, etc.
If you cannot legally or financially afford to take such steps in life, you might run into a wall of reconciliation, and go through unnecessary emotional pain.

So, even after your birthday, be careful what you stack. Ascension or AM would be alright. Emperor can be a bit extreme.

:+1:

4 Likes

Oh! That’s it and a bit scary :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s a good question. Of course, you could experiment. No one at Subliminal Club can physically stop you, as you already have the products.

However as I’ve been reading on the forum, I’m noticing that some people who are over 18 are sometimes only needing to listen 3 or 4 times a week at 1 loop.

The bottom line is we want you to be safe.

2 Likes

No one wants to scare you. We simply want you to be safe, and please exercise caution.

There have been people on here who are under 18 who are or were running subliminals, and reporting positive results. Such as @PurpleRT73. However we still want to emphasize caution, safety, and official recommendations.

@Simon thank you for elaborating!

1 Like

Hey yardbird. I am Amazed by your result and am very happy for you
Just a question: Did the results fade a bit after you stopped listening?

2 Likes

Not Yardbird but Saint has mentioned this.
It’s like going to the gym, your results will fade a little when you stop using a sub but the results (after some use) will become permanent, just faded if you move onto something else. However like muscle memory, if you go back to the sub you’ll receive more pronounced benefits.

1 Like

I am talking about this specific case
Yardbird said he stopped listening but said nothing about results fading. Maybe they did not fade, maybe new improvements did nor occur, but results did not fade.
You dont get stronger, but you are very very atrong

Some results fade, some don’t.

The ones related to your past efforts, shouldn’t fade. Imagine that you work really hard (in your salaried job) to save $200K and then you quit your job and switch to a low paying job. When you wake up the next morning, your bank account will still have $200K. You already own that.

But the next month at pay day, your paycheck will have a smaller amount. Your not at that old job anymore. The new results (or, the growth) will be lesser.

The above is only an analogy to illustrate the point. I hope that many here who quit their jobs will go on to make more money in some other way. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

had the same question before, i would reccomend sticking with subs FOR LIFE

thats my plan anyways, ill be here until my grave :+1:

3 Likes

Hopefully by then we will have a Resurrection title which will help revive us from death. Will play it on my death bed.

4 Likes