Whats the path for impactful multistage listening

Yes i will just listen to one program
and wont mix it until at least every major program completed solo for once

Most people listen to the masked version rather then the ultrasonic.

And :point_down: is important

Also if you get reconciliation and you need more rest days than the official listening recommendations - ITS FULLY OK

Even if you don get recon and you need more rest days-IT’S FULLY OK

Go slow and test your limits, then be wise and act accordingly to your new wisdome

All the best to your Journey

1 Like

Wow
Thats an important article
I will keep all points in mind

Thanks

2 Likes

You tend to get a certain nudge that feels like it’s time. It’s different for everyone. Depends how much change for that stage is needed.

However, recon can be sneaky and make you want to change stages/subs. Don’t do it because of that. Read the article listed and be aware of it.

2 Likes

Also, Dragon Reborn is tough. So be aware of that. I did it a couple weeks after release. I got up to Stage 3 before I needed a change. Even now I’m not ready for the Dragon so just ensure you’re ready for the ride.

Buckle that seat belt.

Edit: that’s not to make you want to change, stick with what feels good for you.

1 Like

You may want to take a look at the Introduction to Zero Point and Zero Point Listening Instructions articles on the support site.

Check out this quote from username SaintSovereign:

"You can switch stages at each washout period, which is around 21 days. Do not start play lawyer games with that statement, start listening today or tomorrow knowing that you have 5 days left before a washout, and then switch to the next stage.

EDIT: That being said, yes, we do recommend running each stage for 2 periods, around 45 days. Keep in mind that there’s much less exposure time on ZP."

4 Likes

As Brandon said - you just know or your subconscious knows and let you pass unhindered

Example
I started Khan st 1, for 1 circle and 10 days. Then I was walking in the city and suddenly I realized that I am stuck in a very limited mode of operation if I don’t transform myself.
In this moment I had allowance from my subconscious to move on to st2 (total reprogramming)

I did the last 11 days st2 and then during washout I realized that Khan is a Monster of a sub and I am not ready for WORLD-DOMINATION
So I was guided to start a Emperor Custom first and grow slowly Into this Powerfull Monster KHAN

You know what?

My Emperor Custom feels like it’s hitting the nail on the head.

I love it

2 Likes

Dragon Reborn is a hard sub to run. Although you’ll be running it solo, which will definitely help. Of all the subliminals you ran, the easiest to start with would be Alchemist or Quantum Limitless. Especially the Alchemist will give you quick results and make you feel like subliminals are really a positive in your life.

Dragon Reborn will drag you through hell to heal you… it takes experience and patience to recognize that those negative feelings are a sign of positive growth.

This will probably be most directly benefited by Khan. Dragon Reborn does EVERYTHING. Alchemist focuses on the laziness about work, self esteem, and recurring mindset of failure. But Khan does all of that, does it very powerfully, and also is THE sub for a deep fear of the opposite sex.

Whichever you choose, go slow, DO NOT over-listen to the programs, and if you ever feel overwhelmed, or anxious, or hyperstimulated as a result of the subliminals (or even not as a result of the subliminals, you think), just slow down, take 2 rest days instead of one, and continue from there.

A lot of people these days are listening to tracks for 3 minutes or 5 minutes instead of the full 15 minutes as a way to reduce overexposure, and their results have been just as effective as people who listen for the full 15, with less recon.

5 Likes

Yes the article talks so much about it
I have to go through that experience so i know
I hope i be aware when that happens

1 Like

So should I go with 45 days for each stage then for more exposure ?

2 Likes

Wow
Emperor custom

I have just listened 1 day of DR S1 and already feeling weird and dizzy now in morning
So many more days to go

3 Likes

Yes i do believe that khan should be better for my needs
But those warnings in Dragon reborn makes me inclined
I feel i been in mental emotional pain for a long time and hope this sub may guide me even though its hard
After that would try Khan for sure

1 Like

Welcome Anu to the Sub Club family.

3 Likes

I did 1 year + of Dragon Reborn, from my experience it is wise to include the Elixir trough all stages

This will help you tremendously

Also if Dragon Reborn is to strong and you want to continue anyway, then include SPARTAN into your stack. Spartan will give you nerves of Steel or a mind of iron.

also include Sanguine and Lovebomb in your stack to balance Dragon Reborn

You will know when its time to include the above mentioned programs.

1 Like

My suggestion is to focus on one program at a time. :blush:

1 Like

That does appear to be the current recommendation.

1 Like

Ok i will go with 45 days
It does seem a better idea at least for beginning the new subliminal

1 Like

Yes one program is good enough
Its already heavy

For now since I bought these few titles
I would like to complete them solo
Later I will definitely go with multiple programs on second run

My first suggestion is to run Ascension for six months to a year before you jump in to a multi stage. That’ll help with the low self esteem which is probably the root cause of all of those other issues you listed.
Then I’d say of those you listed, start with Khan. Its more generalized than the other four stagers and will do you some good in all of the categories you were talking about. Take a full year to run through it. Three full cycles per stage. Take your time, enjoy the journey.
Remember that you can stack any two single stage titles with it.
But. I strongly suggest that you only run one four stager at a time.
If you want to go with something you already have, you’ll probably be ok jumping on to khan. Just bear in mind that the first two stages may start out a bit rough.
I’d also caution you NOT to start with DR.

2 Likes