Ok i will go with 45 days
It does seem a better idea at least for beginning the new subliminal

1 Like

Yes one program is good enough
Its already heavy

For now since I bought these few titles
I would like to complete them solo
Later I will definitely go with multiple programs on second run

My first suggestion is to run Ascension for six months to a year before you jump in to a multi stage. That’ll help with the low self esteem which is probably the root cause of all of those other issues you listed.
Then I’d say of those you listed, start with Khan. Its more generalized than the other four stagers and will do you some good in all of the categories you were talking about. Take a full year to run through it. Three full cycles per stage. Take your time, enjoy the journey.
Remember that you can stack any two single stage titles with it.
But. I strongly suggest that you only run one four stager at a time.
If you want to go with something you already have, you’ll probably be ok jumping on to khan. Just bear in mind that the first two stages may start out a bit rough.
I’d also caution you NOT to start with DR.

2 Likes

I would say 90 days. These subs, especially the four stage ones cause very deep, profound changes in how you think, feel, and act. If you give them the time. You will get better and more permanent results by listening to each stage longer.

1 Like

If you focus your Will on one goal at once you have greater “chances” of being victorious.

2 Likes

so should I use Khan
I did a single loop of DR S1 already a day back
Will it be ok to do that

I wanted to point out
Even after one night listening
I had an extreme temptation next day = yesterday night to run it again even though i know its a rest day
My mind for some reason says taking gap is not good and should listen to it everyday night before sleep

pretty normal. you get used to the rest days. I could also listen to my subs every day, but that’s no longer necessary.

2 Likes

That should be fine. DR is incredible, but probably shouldn’t be your first sub. It can be brutal. So can Khan Stage one, but DR doesn’t really have any particular external effects and its inwardly focused all the way through.

ok today i will start with khan

You have said to go for 90 days per stage i.e. a year of single program

If i go for 3x whole program a year 3 complete cycles of khan
instead of each stage for 90 days

1 Like

That might work too I suppose.

1 Like

anyways it was recommended to run each stage for two cycles. so take two cycles per stage as a minimal time to let your mind to absorb a script.

2 Likes

Khan is a very nice program but I’ll advice you to search yourself inwardly to know what exactly you need to work on more in your life that’ll bring you closer to your goals before choosing any program. These programs can serve as a tool especially when your taking the necessary actions towards actualization of your goals.
I started with Emperor when I discovered I needed the confidence, drive and focus to achieve some goals but then after three to four months I had to switch to Khan because I noticed I was lacking in my sexual life and it was causing some feelings which were a distraction. As my goals changed, so have my listening stack

1 Like

I believe Khan will be better for the overall impact

Just last night single run
Im feeling weirdly happy and my posture walking is upright
I feel as if something is lighter

There were some unusual dreams of me in plastic chains and i got out
after prolonged running i was caught by shadows back in chains
Dont know whats that all about

1 Like

Today morning i felt the need to start reading Power of Now
Chapter 2 pg 27

The mind always seeks … free of the egoic mind