What would you be running now if you just started your SC adventure?

Ya. This thread is for our anonymous friends visiting this forum. :sunglasses:

Anyone who has been reading my posts, knows what I actually do.
… Goals, Concerns, Action Plans, and all that. :blush:

IRL, I have friends who don’t even know about subliminals, and also those who started subs with QL or Alchemist. :innocent:

1 Like

Could you kindly refer to the numbers you chose, please?

I would do Total Breakdown, then Ascension, then Ascended Mogul, then Emperor.

But that is on hindsight.

1 Like

I’d love to but not sure what you mean by numbers I chose…
like why I picked those time frames?

Depending on your current external and internal reality there are various options that are most profound for your specific situation.

For someone who has a lot of trauma manifesting in self-doubt, low self-esteem, etc – go for healing first, otherwise, any of the hardcore titles will take you on a rollercoaster of reconciliation. I’m advising a combination of the new Dragon Reborn with Elixir/Rebirth Ultima alternated and or Regeneration.

For those who have a solid foundation as a person and want to reach new heights, accomplish things, go beyond there previous boundaries of success – go for Ascension, Ascended Mogul adding any of the lighter titles such as Mind’s Eye, Power Can Corrupt, Inner Circle or any Ultima’s as you please.

Then we have a third category, which is for those who have attained a great amount of success in life and desire to take another avenue of self-exploration to go for any of the Major Titles; Emperor, Khan, Stark, and so on, choose your Archetype wisely and match it with your natural personality.

When choosing any of these paths, it is important for all of you to be honest with yourself about where you’re at. If the required attributes are not there externally, do not enchant yourself to think that you have the internal foundation as mentioned. Self-reflection, honesty, and integrity are really important here, you’re will only cheat yourself.

6 Likes

Yes, please. I would like to know your opinion on that. I think a lot of people would. :slight_smile:

I would start with the same stack, which curiously enough is the exact same stack I started when I discovered SubClub and Subliminals… The diference is that now we have Regeneration Q v2 and Elixir Ultima v2, so the experience would be quite different.
It was Regeneration pre Q version and The Elixir Supercharger back then.

1 Like

Mine would be Regeneration + The Elixir and Survival Instinct and True Social for at least 3 months.

I would start with Ascension and Regeneration + Limit DestroyerQ/RebirthQ until I reached every goal of the sales copy.

Looking back on this thread now, I’d say my answer is Dragon Reborn, solidly. Too bad it didn’t exist when I joined SC. But the tech for it wasn’t there yet.

1 Like

Absolutely.

I don’t think there is a “correct” way. Just one path is easier to take and maybe even faster than the other. All paths seem to work.

1 Like

interesting,I guess …it will be Stark…because Stark represents the ideal self that I envision …also wanted will be an excellent choice …cuz it is more align with my nature self…I guess these two together will be my dream combo…I wish I could have it when I were in my early twenties…it would save me from great amount of troubles…

2 Likes

Yeah, but think about all those people who will stay victims of their conditioning till they die. We’ve changed our “fate” already. We’re all like chosen ones.

2 Likes