What To Use For Online Advertising?

first, thank you to everyone who helped me with part 1 of this project outlined here: What To Use For Copywriting?

I ended up just sticking to stark and finished the video sales letter (VSL) a few days ago.

the VSL is now live and running.

I’m buying traffic and sending to the VSL.

what should i run now to manifest some sales and get people to buy what is being sold by the video sales letter?

I own pretty much every money related title so i have a lot of options.

@Vinci @Azriel @Malkuth @Billions

2 Likes

Since you have the framework of a money system set up, I’d look into R.I.C.H.

1 Like

Honestly i do not even know how subliminals can help me at this point.

it’s not like subliminals are going to magically make people who watch the sales video buy if the VSL sucks.

so im not even sure what im asking for with this thread.

but i have seen people here mention that subliminals still helped in situations like this.

2 Likes

I don’t fully understand how it works yet. But there is a woman I know who always contacts me once I started running Wanted again.

Even if we haven’t talked in a while.

All I can say is give it a go.

3 Likes

Firstly, the VSL does not suck. So this premise is flawed.

Secondly, people will be magically drawn to buy; well, if you consider human persuasion to be a form of magic.

Thirdly, you don’t need to “know” how subliminals can help you, anymore than a cat needs to know how atmospheric oxygen concentration helps her to hunt better. It’s going to help her whether she knows about it or not. They’re sub-liminals, so no need for you to understand. (Now, as for your super-liminal resources, those are a different story. But you can take that up on the Sup Club discussion forum.)

Online Advertising works without subliminals; and it’s going to work even better with subliminals.

Stark clearly works well for you so far. And as @Palpatine says, RICH is excellent for manifesting. You’ll have plenty of time to reflect on how it works after you’ve retired to your tropical island. :sunglasses:

In the meantime, just play it and see what happens.

Good luck :muscle:t6:

1 Like

i appreciate the effort and see what you are trying to do but this type of approach does not work for me at all.

in fact, stark sat on my computer for nearly 2 years after having no luck with it.

then i saw a comment by @Azriel that explained what stark is supposed to do in a way that i understood perfectly and suddenly stark gave me great results.

so at least for me understanding clearly what to expect plays a major role in getting results.

and if im honest with myself i see no way that subliminals can help me at this stage of the project.

either the sales video will convert or its back the drawing board to create a new version.

but like @Palpatine said i lose nothing by giving it a shot

1 Like

yes im considering rich or mogul.

or maybe true sell.

RICH baby

are you speaking from experience?

have you used rich when running paid pads/media buying?

I’d wager that there’s probably more than a bit of subjective creativity and will/intention in what you’re calling ‘understanding’. (I think it probably has something to do with a particular view or explanation aligning well with your thinking and your predominant archetypes.)

But if it works, then it works. And it’s probably best to continue in that way.

I rarely argue with what works. And I definitely don’t think my views would work for everyone (or even always for myself).

p.s. But I have gotten quite dramatic and “magical seeming” manifestations with RICH. So, take that as you will.

2 Likes

Stark and RICH

Stark because it’s working and has spotlight effect for online presence. It has wealth manifestation and brand growth focus.

RICH because it creates manifestations where you have established pathways.

EOG Stage 3 is also an option. It increases opportunities and wealth manifestations.

True Sell is a persuasion sub. It does seem to manifest opportunities to sell one to one and opportunities to land sales but I wouldn’t pin it for an online sales subs without your direct presence.

2 Likes

if i could pick just 1, what would you advise?

i do not like stacking.

even my current success with stark was negatively affected when i tried adding just 5 min of diamond along to my usual one loop of stark.

for me stacking almost always backfires.

what do you mean by spotlight effect and online presence?

I’m not personally in the video.

it’s a sales video which is basically a TV informercial but online.

also, we are not doing any branding; its a one time sale again similar to what would be sold in an informercial before the internet.

For building the whole business. Stark. It’s working. It gets you copy writing, it will help with manifestation and develop your growth.

Give it a month, then cycle off to RICH for 2-3 weeks and what happens

Alternatively
I would develop your ability to stack by adding 30 seconds of another sub 1 a week. Then bumping it to one minute. Then 30 seconds twice a week every other or third day. Then 1 minute every other or third day.

You could do this with RICH first.

2 Likes

you might be on to something here.

i just looked back at my offline journal and saw i had my best day in online sales in years around 6 months ago while running 5 min of commander + eog3.

rich on the other hand has never done anything for me.

so if i switch from stark i might go to eog3 over rich.

1 Like

if you haven’t run EOG stage 1 all of your wealth subliminal journeys will be 10% as effective as they could be