What to do with my life

What is your advice for a young guy like me (22) who works 8 hours a day to do with his free time, I have a lot of free time but I don’t know what to do, I feel like I’m stuck.

I want to work on something but I don’t know on what.

I work 8 hours a day 5 days a week workout 6 days a week I have a lot of free time and I want to build an empire or atleast work on building one, but I don’t know what to do please help.

3 Likes

Get a second job or get a new skill/professional certification

1 Like

Something artistic maybe?

1 Like

LEARN sth, especially a skill
Or, READ.

2 Likes

Do this… go figure out what your interests are and figure out ways to make money with them… Read books or listen to books on business and money

Learn new skills that will help you make money…

Go out and be social, netowkr and meet new people and see how they make their money and get some ideas

2 Likes

You can go learn things on Udemy or Coursera or youtube… first 2 you have to pay for classes

2 Likes

Learn a skill, or go to college? College isn’t for everybody, but that’s the path I chose at your age. Idk where you live, but in the USA you could probably start at a junior college and try out some stuff without a massive investment.

Again, college isn’t for everybody, turns out it was for me. Food for thought.

Udemy is also sweet, as others have said, and tech certifications can really do a lot for you in the long run.

edit

What’s your stack? I’ve seen you around asking for advice, curious what you landed on.

3 Likes

Run Ascension. Some of the objectives:

• Embark on an inner journey to discover who you really are and what you want out of life.
  • Create goals to assist with the above objectives and begin acting upon them.
  • Experience what masculinity truly means for you, your goals, your desires.
  • Become empowered to take control of your life and future.
  • Rapid internal growth and transformation.
3 Likes

Thanks for all the advices guys.

I currently run khan and pcc and when I finish the final cycle I will buy a custom based on those.

1 Like

There are some good ideas here in this thread. The other one to ask is your subconscious. As you run your subliminals and you ask yourself what might you do with your free time to your best advantage, then answers and hunches will present to yourself.

(PS you are asking a very wise question.)

2 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like