What stacking format got you the best results?

I’m trying to figure out, what is to be considered the best listening ‘‘stack formula/order’’
A lot of people seem to do a lot different things.
I’m curious to know, also from Saint and fire.
As you guys have some personal testers with good results.
How do they seem to listen to the subs? The people that get most effects? what do they have in common?

Are they only listening to the subs while sleeping?
Do they switch up once in a while? Or are they committed atleast for a 2 months?
Are they listening to one program at a time for a select period of time?
Are they listening for example:

Main program
Main program
Stack
Main Program
Main Program
Stack

Or
Main
Main
Main
Main
Stack
Main
Stack
Main

I’m trying to find a standard here. So i can get the most out of the subs.

4 Likes

The thing is, there is no real “standard.” Everyone’s minds are different, and this isn’t just a platitude. You’ll find that some people’s minds are wired (for whatever reason) to respond differently to stimuli. For example, even with the concept of affirmations and suggestions, some people respond different to affirmations rooted in the physical, others to affirmations rooted in inference. What works for you may not work best for me.

That being said, my official recommendation is to fall on the side of repetition, as that seems to be a universal theme in regards to people’s results, regardless of who they are. That being said, I’m currently testing the following stack:

Subliminal that meets your primary goal x 3
Stack module that support those goals the most x 2
Subliminal with secondary goal x 2
Stack module that supports those goals the most x 2

So, for me, that’s:
Beyond Limitless x 2 in the morning
SaintSovereign’s Emperor x 3
Limit Destroyer x 2
Limitless x 2
Rebirth x 2

I ordered it this way for personal reasons. But, long story short, I evaluated the problems I had in my life, set goals, then came up with a stack plan to attack them both.

7 Likes