Alpha GPC
Curcumin
Vitamin D3 + K2
Multi-vitamin

On occasion:
Qualia Mind
L-theanine

1 Like

A lot of people take lion’s mane & cordyceps here. Great stuff or course! However, that combination for some people has shown to interfere with libido as the mushrooms utilize different neural pathways. It is the lions mane that is generally the problem.

1 Like

Multi Vitamin
Live It Grind pills

1 Like

I remembered you ordered Qualia Focus or Qualia Mind Nootropics.

Did they have any effect on you?

@King Not really other than extreme nausea. I have tried other nootropics and and came across the Live It Grind by accident one day.

What would you guys recomend, I dont want to stack many products as some of the long lists Ive read here.
I want some kind of vitamin/mineral supplement, an all in one solution, maybe 2 products.
Im considering taking Vitaminc C and a multivitamin/Mineral supplement.
Any advice?

For me its important that they are natural products, and theres so many in the market, Im confused.

1 Like

From my experience it would be nice to add MTC oil…
More energy and brain fuel to assist processing.

1 Like

Im using raw coconut oil for now, when Im finished with my jar, Im changing it for MTC oil.

2 Likes

This is the one I take

1 Like

Make sure the MCT oil is pure C8, otherwise it can cause some unpleasant side effects often referred to as “disaster-pants”…

3 Likes

Vit C, Vit D, Collagen.

All three proven to work, a lot of people are deficient in them and difficult to OD on.

I take all three but do your own research first.

2 Likes

Performance Lab’s products are the cleanest, purest and most well researched on the market, at least from what I’ve seen.

Get there Probiotic, Multi-Vitamin and MCT Oil, you’ll be set to go.

Oh and I also take there Mind Lab Pro which is also highly beneficial.

3 Likes

Cant find Performance Lab products in my country, I bought some Nature’s Sunshine for now, its the best I could find here without the wait of buying outside the country, Im gonna see if its worth it to bring PL from the US.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

I got:

+Vitamin C 1000mg
+Super Supplemental (62 nutrients, vitamins and minerals)

Provides the following nutrients:vitamin A, C, D3, E, thiamin (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, biotin, pantothenic acid, choline, calcium, iron, phosphorus, iodine, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, potassium. Also contains Inositol, p-aminobenzoic acid (PABA), fruit blend (white grape, apple, pear, orange, pineapple, cherry, strawberry, blueberry), dandelion root, alfalfa aerial parts, asparagus stem, broccoli flowers, cabbage leaf, hesperidin bioflavonoid extract, lemon bioflavonoid extract, rutin, rose hips, sodium copper chlorophyllin, kelp leaf and stem, lutein, cranberry fruit, mangosteen fruit, carrot root, spinach leaf and stem, tomato fruit, lycopene, açai berry, pomegranate fruit extract, L-leucine, L-lysine, L-valine, L-isoleucine, L-phenylalanine, L-threonine, L-arginine, L-methionine, L-tyrosine, L-cysteine.

They seem pretty good so Im gonna test them for a couple of months.

MCT Oil comes next month!

Any description of contents? It seems like a huge marketing page, but no idea what is it…

It is worth investing in Performance Lab (shipping them)

Do you see results with that? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@lovage Yeah its a sale page. Maybe if you take the time to scroll down to the bottom of the page you will see quite a few links. Oddly enough one of them is ingredients .

Thanks man, I missed that link at the end. And you did make me chuckle a bit with the tone :smiley: