What’s the best subliminal or stack to fully focus on purpose and stop pursuing women?

I would say you gotta do something with that sexual energy you can’t leave it sitting in your balls. Sexual energy needs a outlet, can be creative or whatever if you just leave it sitting there it will find a outlet even if it’s a negative outlet to find a release example pmo

Thanks, my guy!

1 Like

Maybe in the beginning of NoFap, as you aren’t used to the levels of T that your body is producing because of the habit, but this stage passes. As you probably know, some people go through a “flatline” state, a sort of reconciliation as there body is adjusting to the abstaining. Myself, I rarely go through flatlining and get terribly horny for a bit before I get accustomed to it and that changes to greater energy levels.

Plus, testosterone only increases within the body to a certain level naturally before the body levels out with a week’s period, so this wouldn’t be an issue for too long.

2 Likes

About 6 weeks ago I approached a girl, I was super awkward but I got her number. I texted and she gave me the “ I just broke up with my bf and I’m not looking for anything I should let you know “ “ we can be friends “ the day I approached her she was going to church. I texted her When I approached her I said the last thing on my mind was I wanna be friends with you. I told her take care and that was it.
Well I just randomly texted her out of Boredom and out of loneliness if I’m going to keep it real. She went on how she was talking to me about her friends today etc and how she felt bad how things ended with us etc I called her on it and said it’s BS. She’s just saying that cause I texted her. She went on about it, so I said it’s probably a sign from the universe we should link up. She said we should meet up for coffee or a drink.
I don’t know if she wants to convert me to her religion cause she said I should go to her church, I don’t know if I can get sex or anything from this girl.
My blue pill betaness started to creep back in. I started having thoughts of she must be a “good girl” “quality “ because she goes to church “ etc
Until we talked some more and and the blue pill thinking that was creeping back in was bursted with my red pill self coming back because of what she said.
She said she used to be a church girl and then started drinking a lot, and sleeping around but now wants to find god again. Shes late 20s. Just like rollo said the ephaniny phase. she rode the CC and went through her party years and wants to get right with god now. Everytime I try to maybe question the redpill it slaps me right back in the face.
She was making rules for me like we can be friends and she’s not looking for anything of what I said I wanted to do to her. I deleted her number.
women break rules for alphas make rules for betas.
I’m not going to be that beta guy who she makes rules for while when she was sleeping around she was breaking rules for alphas.
I don’t know why sometimes I 2nd guess the redpill. I think part of me wants to still believe girls have some decency in them.
it’s crazy though when your not looking for girls that’s when these situations pop up.
I won’t be a captain save a ho for these women.
Again this is why I need to remind myself focus on purpose and wealth and fitness forget girls, girls in the states are not worth it

1 Like