What’s the best subliminal or stack to fully focus on purpose and stop pursuing women?

@Grimm1390 - i will. I think i already have and if I remember right I might have once made that decision about this video before cause it does ring a bell in my mind. But it’s a good reminder nonetheless.

PS: my respect for MLD grew even more thanks to his recent videos on Patrice O Neal. Am a long time fan of the big fellow, may he rest in peace.

1 Like

Curious, using money and sluts as a justification for success.

The reason he is successful is because he has tapped into how the current culture perpetuates itself, creation of a pool of losers looking for a surrogate mother, to be both controlled both spiritually and physically.

This is explained by Nietzsche,

as well as evola

“power and civilization have progressed from one to another of the four castes—sacred leaders, warrior nobility, bourgeoisie (economy, ‘merchants’) and slaves”

Try to imagine the absurdity of a merchant who has murdered the leader, pretending to be a warrior and training slaves to be warriors. It is the perfect recipe for a decadent society.

lol

2 Likes

I agree with mld make money, make muscles, learn game. Those are the big 3 to be a top 20 percent man in 2020

2 Likes

By the way : there is no pursuit of women–they are everywhere

1 Like

pursuit

Those loved to shown themselves

speedily acting vibe

shit currently I secret is outward

1 Like

Brief update 1 loop of emperor 2 hours ago, on my second loop now and I feel this power And energy starting to build up in my balls. Relapsing and binging On Thursday I felt numb and empty but now on my 2nd loop I feel this power starting to form down there and my body is becoming hot.
I’m feeling slightly agitated

2 Likes

Now you got to use that energy in productive ways dont let it build up and do nothing or else you will become angry and aggressive.

3 Likes

I’ll def try not to. On nofap when I’m on a good streak I experience the same feeling. Tense energy in my balls or sacral chakra. I think that tense energy that makes you uncomfortable is doing so to push you to grow.
I experienced this on khan st3 q and primal but not the q version. My sacral chakra was throbbing, and I felt very tense energy down there. I guess this tense energy is pushing us to grow, take action and step out of our comfort zone. I still prefer AM over emperor though, AM gives you the same feeling but it’s not intense

2 Likes

You can start with AM for like 6 months then go to emperor…
This is my logic…you need to know what its like to be best in society so that you can break through society ( Emperor ) later on with much ease…play and adjust to little power so when its increased you handle much better.
just my 2cents

2 Likes

I’m running emperor for 90 days so it can help me with not focusing on women, Getting to 90 days of Nofap, and being laser focused on my Other goals. After 90 days maybe longer so Jan 1 I Will return to AM and stark and return to my journal. I’m in the process of getting my substitute teacher license, with hopes of it getting me the experience to work with kids and opening and boosting my resume so I can work in something in regards to crisis work or if I can become a teacher that works as well.
AM and stark are literally the best subs for me when it comes to my career goals but I really want to get to 90 days of Nofap, and put women to the side for the rest of this year. I don’t want to be social just want to work my ass off, and end the year strong.
I also want to embrace my masculinity and learn to become a high value, mature, responsible man, I think emperor is the perfect sub for this

3 Likes

Sound like a nice and solid plan :+1:

1 Like

I’ll give emperor 30 days no excuse won’t stop it or change to something else, if it kicks my ass so much because of the manifestations to challenge you and cause conflicts I’ll return to AM.
Only reason I’ll stop running emperor is If I’m getting into situations where men want to fight me or start shit I’ll return to AM, I had this happen on ascension a number of times and I couldn’t stand it

2 Likes

I love that challenge cause although it does that i found that it provides back up as well for that challenge…

1 Like

Update on emperor q
I think today was the day the aura that’s in emperor or whatever mojo is In it started to kick in. I had men, ghetto men mean mugging me. One guy on the bus blasting ghetto music on his bluetooth turned around and gave me a dirty look for no reason. Another guy shortly after I was speed walking to work in New York for those who know or don’t know there’s tons of foot traffic in nyc especially Manhattan even though the tourists are not really here cause of covid. Well one ghetto dude was walking slow infront of me so I sped walked in front of him and I heard him say “ suck my ball”. this is why I can’t stand ghetto people but that’s another story, another post, for another forum. I saw few other men giving me dirty looks as I walked.
Last week I know for a fact 100 percent this was a manifestation of emperor.
I was in H and M buying clothes and you can’t try it on because of covid so I wanted the reicept in case I had to return it. The guy doesn’t put the recipet in the bag, so I had to ask him can I get the receipt. Then I walk out the store and The alarm detector starts going off, I check my bag and the dude forgot to even check for the tags. So the tags were left on the clothes. Now I had to go back in line and tell the guy you forgot the tags on. In my head I’m like is this foreal ? I knew it was a emperor manifestation cause speaking up and being assertive is my weak point. I won’t lie so I know this was a manifesfion for me to speak up. The whole situation though seemed like it was crazy no receipt and leaving the tag on. I almost felt this guy was doing it on purpose to fuck me over.

3 Likes

Keep it going. This is your Emperor starting to exert itself.

3 Likes

Update part 2 emperor q
I forgot to add. On emperor i’m really Trying to find a good solid men’s group or mastermind where we can push each other, give tough love, be blunt so we all can reach our potential. You are the sum of the 5 people closest to you so I want to surround myself with successful people, people striving for greatness, men striving for greatness. Also on emperor I feel the urge to learn to fight, learn self defense, so I’ll be looking into this. The only thing that could probably hold me back Is the money. I’m guessing mma gyms etc are pricy

I will brother :muscle:

1 Like

Hey man, please do not let money get in the way. There’s lots of stuff you can do until uou have them: get in good physical shape, learn how to jump rope for coordination, get access to a bag and do some.body work while recording yourself and review it after.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure even YouTube has some vids on stuff I can learn in regards to self defense, martial arts etc I know nothing can replace actually being in one of types of gyms and getting hands on experience. but it’s better than nothing. Thanks for giving me the idea though cause I was probably just gonna shrug it off but reading your comment sparked some ideas I can still get in work like you mentioned jump roping getting access to a bag etc
I actually have a bag but I have no where to hang it up, I’ll look into the ones with a stand or something. Thanks for the ideas man

2 Likes

Go for it man! I do boxing and 90% of my workouts I’m alone because I go to the gym really late. There are great youtube channels to get you started, I like this one: https://www.youtube.com/c/ЛогиновАлександр/playlists

1 Like