What’s the best subliminal or stack to fully focus on purpose and stop pursuing women?

Ive never met a person who represses their sexual energy and has an aura of joy, vitality and hapiness.
Ive never met a person who masturbate/have sex compulsively and has an aura or joy, vitality and hapiness.

Ive met people who for many reasons (no fap, spiritual, sickness, etc) deny themselves of every form of sexual expresion and they all had a heavy burden of frustration around them.

The only people Ive met that dont enter those categories are the ones that have understood that the solution resides at another level. Sex is not the problem, but a life of religious indoctrination most of the times is.

Shame, guilt, fear and anger are great ways to remove someones power over their own life and in that state people become easlily controllable.

3 Likes

This is common sex can increase urges to fap, it’s happened to a lot of people, you probably lost your libido though cause your brain was healing since you been giving it dopamine shots with either fapping or sex.
But I don’t want to turn this into a is masterbation good or bad debate

2 Likes

I have the same, when I don’t masturbate for long time I tend to lose my libido!

It seems like the issue is pretty longstanding and runs deep. If 70 days was a record for you, maybe the subs are working, just not as quickly as you’d like. Give yourself some grace, celebrate the lessons learned, and make a new plan (sounds like you’re already on that!).

Any possibility reconciliation was what pushed you to the sexual subs?

2 Likes

70 days is not a record 7months was during the 70 days Though I stopped using sub club subs.
I have to recommit to active recovery that’s what led to this last lapse.
I went to the sexual subs because I started focusing on chasing women so I was using the sexual subs to help me with women, but by doing so I stopped doing recovery related stuff and stop focusing on my purpose and goals

1 Like

Monks and priests?

My personal battle was with fear, fear of being a powerful man.
So when I first engaged in tantric practices to stop masturbation it was very hard and thought I wouldnt be able to. Later on I found that when I went on without masturbation and I began to feel lots of sexual energy going through me, feeling all manly, that scared the shit out of me.
Somewhere during Alchemist that changed

1 Like

Monks do not repress, they heal themselves, and learn to manage and use the energy for the purposes that sexual energy is meant to be used.
At least real Monks!

Catholic priests on the other hand must be one of the most sexually repressed groups, look at all that rape and abuse.

2 Likes

Please delete this post buddy it makes no sense.
When you quote me then the full text not this wordsalat.
Thanks

1 Like

When we are repressing our true power etc by whatever means, when we first feel it It can feel overwhelming and uncomfortable. It’s like on ascension when it gives you that inner power it feels foreign and weird because we are not used to having That level of power in our body Before. it can take getting some used to. That level of power your talking about though is masculine energy, masculine drive flowing in you

2 Likes

Yes u right about that power…i start bossing people around lol

1 Like

There’s a balance to it. We can’t let it control us because if we do like you said Pac-Man that energy can come out in bossing people around, or other ways.
but that power really is masculine energy that’s untamed.

1 Like

I have only noticed that on ascension though…

@Grimm1390
Did u do any healing subs before alpha ones?

I would suspect khan as well particularly st4 since it spikes your sexual energy. I guess the daredevil in khan smoothes the masculine rough edges out. Ascension is pure masculinity so I guess it comes off as untamed first. On nofap when I’m on a nice streak and I feel that tense energy in my body more specifically balls I can get aggressive. I do healing from time to time but never fully stick with it. if not healing subs I do healing in regards to recovery work

2 Likes

I just started using rebirth and i can feel it hitting that spot immediately…you may want to try that…

1 Like

The aggressive anger spot ? Your the third person or 4th who mentioned rebirth Ultima. Hmmm I’ll give it a go soon once I build a nice streak up again

2 Likes

No not the anger…infact yes …i get angry very fast but on rebirth im very calm and like happy then feel like crying on minute then happy again but its def reframing or removing blocks…

2 Likes

More powerful for you than limit destroyer or total breakdown ? How many loops of Rebirth Ultima ? You just run it solo ? Without stacking something before ?

2 Likes

Woman talk about femininity a lot, we man hardly ever speak about masculinity.

We Men in general are so scared about expressing out our true power, our masculinity. Specially in these times in wich masculinity is so bashed and presented as the reason of everything thats wrong in the world.

11 Likes