What results from Ascension Chamber [Experimental] have you experienced?

I’m just getting into subliminals and someone shared this site and product with me . Al tho im new to subliminals im not new to nuking my psyche and reality through occult practices so i would like to speed this subliminal catching up process within reason, i read about overexposure and such but i dont think i will react the same.

Anyway i just got Ascension Chamber [Experimental] and Minds eye just to test results and im curious about your experiences with Ascension Chamber [Experimental] and why is it only once per week(7min) when other 15min ZP ones can be used every second day and could i use the Ascension Chamber [Experimental] more 2-3x times per week?

2 Likes

Simply to put it Minds Eye & Ascension Chamber = Manifesting. In my opinion anyhow.

I’ve used both and things I thought about manifested pretty easily. Such as thinking of someone and receiving a call, thinking of money and getting it etc. Others such as @Invictus may be able to tell you more.

Minds Eye, again more in my opinion from my own experience, deals with visualisation but expands beyond that with working on things in your mind (besides imagery). It does work on manifesting too.

Ascension Chamber is used to focus mainly on manifesting as a booster to the rest of the subs.

Ascension Chamber unlike, I believe, runs off the Terminus build however I may (and probably am) wrong. So no, even if I am wrong, don’t use it more than once a week unless you make a custom and place it in your custom where it’s nerfed down to suit a custom.

It can cause recon.

6 Likes

Thanks for clarifying.

Oh this sounds interesting, besides imagery could you elaborate on what exactly , like touch,smell,sound within visualized scenarios? or are you thinking of something else.
I read that Ascension Chamber is ZP2 or between that and ZP , what’s the difference in ZP levels?

1 Like

I’m not a big visualisation person but I assume you could use it for this if it’s something you’re working on due to conscious guidance of the subliminals. I mean you’ll have more control of your mind, you can control your thoughts better, you’re more aware etc.

ZP = The current levels on the main store. Already a strong build so I’d recommend one loop per other day (if you’re using two subs).

There’s ZP Terminus which is insanely strong, and is more of an experimental build, if I recall correctly. ZP2 is the next level after Terminus so as you can imagine it’s stronger than the previous two levels however it’s capable of more recon and struggle.

Just from experience I struggled with Q (the older build) Terminus and tried Terminus 2 and had recon for sure.

2 Likes

Seriously, don’t do it. Overexposure is not a joke. Please do not exceed the limits specified in the safety instructions.

Because the script is so much shorter than the other titles, at 7 minutes exposure, you’re getting A LOT of information. Given that most people are stacking it with other titles, the reduced time is necessary. If you’re running it 100% solo, you could get away with maybe twice a week.

It’s hard to answer this, as everyone expresses the “visualization” differently. With me, I don’t actually get heightened visualization like you’d think. My intuition skyrockets. It’s almost as if the visualization is occurring “behind the scenes,” as I suddenly get flashes of insight that I can work with. If I’m playing a strategy game, for example, I suddenly realize exactly what I have to do to win and it’s almost like I’m ahead of the opposition by an exponential number of moves.

Terminus and Terminus Squared are stronger by a magnitude. No need to jump to this level at first.

8 Likes

What kind of your results have you experienced with it since it seems more subtle compared to other result based ones?

That’s interesting. I used to compete in an older strategy game but havent played last few months or tested with this sublim yet.
If you have heard of Austin Osman Spare he basically wrote about turning desires into sigils and implementing them into subconscious in states of physical or mental exhaustion or after orgasm, since conscious ego mind defenses would be lowered and once the guard is down its easier to implement ideas into subconscious, i assume in those states effectiveness of sublims would be higher too.

When i used to overwork my mind with endless games in an rts till its completely overwhelmed i noticed huge spike in psychic senses like material reality became more malleable and less rigid.

I also implement emotional alchemy with sublimins think it produces a better effect, since emotional alchemy has been a foundational concept in recent occult works of this era.

2 Likes