What is the point of subliminals?

Just sharing a brief conversation I had with someone who I introduced to SubClub and is brand new to Subliminals as well…

Think this is kind of a profound response and a good realization that could help other people… it might be wrong hence why the conversation is being posted on the forum to get feedback.

@AnswerGroup @ouroboros @Prioritas @Vesper @unusualfellow

3 Likes

They’re a tool designed to help make changes at levels deeper than willpower alone can go.

Same with hypnosis.

4 Likes

Hypnosis doesn’t work. I’ve tried several times.

1 Like

People who say that are my favorite client avatar

5 Likes

My experience. It may work for others. I haven’t had any luck with it or NLP

1 Like

With ZP, beyond, the change goes even further.

Not only do you ‘internalize’ the individual script or program, there’s also a more profound shift.

You begin to become familiar with the potential and power of your own mind and intention; to create anything at all.

A shift in Identity.

6 Likes

The temporary/permanent conversation is simple. The temporary parts are temporary, the permanent parts are permanent. It’s like a zen koan, you can’t explain it, but you should intuitively understand it if you’ve truly experienced changes from subliminals… hence why it’s like a Zen Koan.

As for “what are the point of subliminals?” the answer is simple.

They’re cognitive enhancing audios that enhance learning and subconscious recruitment.

If you’re already working on a goal, they will get you there faster. If you’re not already working on a goal, they won’t do much for you, because they optimize learning and make action taking more of a learning experience, so you improve faster. If you’re already idea-generating, they will increase the rate of idea-generation, but that’s useless if not applied to an actionable goal, etc.

That’s my super simple definition of subs: learning & action enhancement.

There’s also healing titles which are of a different nature.

And I don’t even know how to begin to describe unfolding titles. They’re just magic.

Considering that NSE will make all titles healing-esque and unfold-y, subs are about to get a whole lot more complicated to explain

3 Likes

While the effects of currently listening title might go away, the actual meat and the part we are aiming for is the long-term change.

We grow every day and our viewpoints morph over time, and subsequently one becomes a different person - this is an inescapable reality of life. Subliminals help this very process.

How can someone say that the growth one experiences is then temporary?

It is not. Beyond the very surface, temporary effects, lies the core we are aiming for - actual, genuine transformation on the deepest levels.

From this stems another aspect of our subliminals; that the subs grow with you. This is why there isn’t an actual ceiling to the changes and growth you can experience on a title. You could run WANTED for a decade and still grow in incredible ways.

This is in part due to the very nature of results that we are aiming for - by aiming for actual, genuine growth (i.e permanent as people like to say, but I find the term inaccurate due to growth being an inherent part of life), there automatically can be no ceiling; and partly due to the way ZP and NSE works.

This of course comes with its own pitfall. People naturally enjoy and are drawn to the tingles, energy bursts, flashes, visions, sensations of energy flow and immediate, obvious results, even if they never go beyond that and are a simple “overlay” over your being, rather than genuine change (as the vast majority of modern modalities are).

We’ve decided to take the long, hard route of ignoring these illusory experiences in favor of gradual technological advancement in the area where it actually matters - the deepest levels of the being.

The good thing is for the sensation seekers, as the technology improves, the very source of the sensations changes; difference now with this level of advanced technology is that these aren’t temporary, useless experiences anymore - but symptoms of the greater work being done on the inside. Not something you should aim for (results and genuine inner growth always come first), but cool when they happen nonetheless.

One might naturally ask - but Fire, if I get these symptoms on other modalities, isn’t that a sign of deeper work being done as well?

To that I say, go ahead and try them. With experience you will become able to discern the very quality of these sensations and their root (whether it is a temporary effect or a symptom of much deeper work being done on the subconscious structures), but until you accrue that experience, the fact that you will quickly hit a border in your growth is more than enough proof.

It’s happened so many times at this point that I can confidently say whenever someone writes in support about switching to another producer/modality (not that you need my permission - just take a washout and go ahead; all we want is for you to improve your life), that they will be back in 1 to 3 months time.

Haven’t been wrong once.

For those who are willing to put their head down, take action and dig deep into who they are and how they work, and do so on a consistent, long enough timescale, the transformation is in the vast majority of cases profound, life-changing and “permanent” - but at that point, one usually wants to go even further, and build on top of what they’ve now created. Do we call that permanent, or simply… growth and transformation?

That’s for each of you to personally decide.

As for myself, I avoid “permanency” and stagnancy. I embrace no limits, and recognize no limitations.

32 Likes

My example of lasting change

I listened to emperor from September to decker last year. 4 cycles.

I’m still very calm in situations of financial peril. I don’t now how it will work out, but I trust that it will somehow. In the past I was a total wreck in similar moments. Paralyzed and unable to so anything about it.
Now I can work on myself and aim to solve the problem. And that’s after almost 4 cycles off of emperor.

Resilience and stoicism is my major, lasting takeaway from Emperor.

5 Likes

That’s the main issue that the vast majority of people on the forums have. Growing impatient so fast, and jumping on the very next sub that seems to promise instant gratification.

I suppose that consistency (patience) scripting would have even more practical application than the resilience scripting, provided the former is not included in the scripting already.

Personally, I’m way more consistent on the NSE than any former tech. Way less recon is the reason, perhaps.

4 Likes

The neverending stream of shiny new temptations of SC with the clear need of consistency and persistence is probably part of the New Patience Experience.

5 Likes

i switched to SC a year ago and never looked back again. the difference in quality is huge.

3 Likes

You mentioned recently about subs working on deep issues when we may not necessarily see results. I have been thinking about that a lot lately and I feel that this is what Dragon Reborn did for me when I first ran it back in 2020.

1 Like

So that’s why you’re introducing the resilience scripting.

There are only a handful of people here who run subs long term.

Boggles my mind that so few people take the simplest, most straightforward path to get the results.

One sub that fits your goals, run it single stack while taking the necessary action till you are doing it automatically.

At this point you have changed yourself to embody the sub.

No changing subs, no overthinking them, no shiny object syndrome.

Just life changing results.

12 Likes

You still rocking Emperor, or Stark Black no fame got you in the end? @Hoppa

1 Like

I believe you are a professional hypnotherapist @Palpatine ?

Not at the moment.

3+ years of Emperor gives me a bit more options.

My current thinking is that I do not need to run any subs.

So I’m doing a bit of soul searching, while waiting for the updates. I’m going to build a long term custom once the necessary cores are updated.

Now I’m running LB with micro loops. Considering running ROM.

3 Likes

Experienced yep. Not been as active lately. It got boring for a while. Slowly picking up again with some people locally.

1 Like