What is the male eqvuailent to seductress?

Have tried tons of different stacks. And some just drain me completely.

Read the seductress journal. And wow what a amazing change.

Is there a male sub that help with fitness and things aswell. Like a mix of Stark and primal or something.

2 Likes

It’s in the works. Coming soon*

*i hope

2 Likes

Primal Seduction is the closest product – for now. :wink:

Here’s the latest confirmation of that:

2 Likes

I see thanks. Guess I keep running libertine, love bomb and stark for now.

Hold on. What’s in primal seduction that makes it a physical shifter like seductress

Also, khan also contains the Ps script meaning it has that too, right?

Spartan Lite and Centurion. They predate shifting tech though.

Khan + Stark I’d say comes closest to that but it contains a WHOLE lot more also

1 Like

What’s stark got in terms of physical shifting?

Who knows

it’s got SOMETHING I’m quite sure :smiley:

probably face and I guess some of the body too

just my guess but I recall reading it in the thread

people made a lot of requests and I think saint and fire obliged much as possible

There has been a rumor that there is a male version of Seductress in development.

This is a good question.

I personally have assumed there is nothing for physical shifting in PS. I don’t know if my assumption is correct.

There is centurion lite or something like that afair

so that means there’s SOMETHING in there; although physical shifting tech commonly refers to EF and onwards, I feel like spartan has something along those lines (although perhaps it’s much more trivial)

Now that you mention it…
@SaintSovereign or @Fire is there something as good or better for Centurion in the Q store, or can Centurion be made available at the Q store?

Think alot of stuff can probably replace centurion by now.beast unleashed is probably similar or the physical shifters like apollon/physicality shifter if going for pure physicality changes and not performance

Thanks for the post mate!

Does anyone have an educated guess on when this will be released?

Just don’t want to make my Khan st. 4 Qv2 stack too big if I’m going to change things up in a month or so.

1 Like

Doesn’t look like any time soon but my first and only custom is as close as it gets and I doubt you’d need more

Custom with khan
Emperor fitness

Male enhancement
Height inducer
Facial morphing
Physicality shifter sexiness
Sexiness unbound
Handsome and sensuality
Temptation
Aura of craving
Warthshaker sexuality
Instant spark
Seducer’s gaZe
Apollon
Alpha of alpha
Epigenetic
Approachability aura
Charisma and flirting mentor
Instant seduction tactician

Added stark for the brain type Casanova tier passion towards game

3 Likes

Call it a hunch but am feeling that they will make one after they upgrade all the store titles to Qv2 so that “the seducer” will also be the same version

Love this custom idea so much that I bookmarked your comment for future reference

3 Likes

You will be the Khan seducer!