What is the best sub to become fearless?

I ran Ascension V2 all by itself last night while sleeping and I feel pretty good this morning. I can’t and won’t say I’m fearless after one night but reading the journal of @Michel made me very aware of how powerful Ascension is to build a base and get you in the right mindset and direction to expand upon later if you want. Right now I am going to stick with Ascension for the time being as I need to get my head together for the challenges that are in front of me as cliche as that sounds.

5 Likes

In theory, I would like ALL products to be in WeaponX technology. :smile:

But no. X-tech is used when the “Tasks & Rules, Wins & Fails” are extremely well-defined / universally understood.
For eg., the MuayThaiX is not even recommended for Boxing; so, its not generalized to all Striking arts, let alone all fighting.

On the other hand, the Stack Modules are working in entirely undefined conditions.

The effectiveness of Sanguine comes from the fact that @Fire knows what he is doing. :blush:

Sanguine builds Self-Trust – a general sense of “Whatever happens, I’ll be able to handle it”.

This is the approach used in Susan Jeffers book “Feel The Fear, And Do It Anyway”.
It’s a time-tested proven way of crushing day-to-day indecisions & timidity.
It is not a cure for phobias & traumas.

4 Likes

@Simon, Simeonnn :slight_smile: , one more for you my friend.

Which products are still Weapon X?

Weapon X is really good for getting exactly what it is scripted for. With the new Quantum Tech on the other hand those scripts have a directed way of working but the blanks get filled in by your own consciousness, I believe that is the reason why Emperor is working so well for me.

• That makes me think. Then what is the PrimalTech v2 all about?
3 Likes

God knows.

I mean: Some questions, only the Creators can answer. :smile:

BTW, @SaintSovereign, this tag should have more products linked to it.

2 Likes

@Simon I can see a stack of Sanguine, Ascension V2, and PCC being a cure for the "Nice Guy " syndrome and any passive aggressive behavior someone has

5 Likes

I’d definitely agree with that @James

2 Likes

I don’t know.

PCC (48 Laws) might actually coach one into becoming a Master of Passive Aggression.
And I don’t mean that in a bad way; more like say Harvey Specter.

Harvey is my codename for a stack of K4+G4+K4+PCC. (Warning: Zero Healing)
It’s a variation on the Branson stack (DD+G4).

I can’t help here, because

A) I was never a true case of Nice Guy, so I don’t know experientially which products would help there; and

B) I’m sometimes a Semantics/Frames nut, and to me, “Being Fearless” (50th Law) is considerably different from “No More Mr. Nice Guy” (Glover).

Edit: I do think Ascension+Sanguine would make a great SubClub beginner stack.
The Happy Alpha :+1:

4 Likes

would you say that self trust is akin to self acceptance, and the opposite of a sense of inadequateness that would cause approval seeking behavior?

2 Likes

How has sanguine worked out for you since this comment

1 Like

In the social part, sanguine made me really talkative and taking up more space! (Good for selling) I just ran it for a couple of weeks and it was fun, but changed fast after that… I feel like this time of life I really am looking for some “secret potion”…

EmperorQ and StarkQ really worked on accepting myself like being cool… or maybe I was ready for that change, ready to accept that even if I stay home, it can be cool because I decide it, I stopped comparing myself to ther people and fearing of missing out…! Sanguine is good, but alone is not enough to work on deep inner working! It is really a stacking module that really does some changes you will notice but needs to be run with something else!

1 Like

Agree sanguine when it was released it was a big hit with the die hard fans of SC. It is the most potent stacking module developed so far.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say the most potent as to how it was scripted but rather to the content itself. Sanguine provides you with this inner trust and safety that whatever comes up in reality will get handled in the most appropriate optimistic way. I, myself feel this especially in conversations - It’s like I just have to pull the most sarcastic, optimistic and high vibrational answer from my subconscious.

Not to mention, it literally shifts your consciousness into a high state of being. Though I don’t think it shifts if your frequency is very low already, and this goes for all subliminal’s. Seeing no results might just be your frequency is not high and enough and thus you’re not able to act the scripting which is very often high frequency mental chatter.

2 Likes

So how would you go about getting to higher vibrations or frequencies?

1 Like

Eating healthy, working out, practicing meditation, being active and thus taking action as much as possible, but still quality of quantity so with that it is suffice to say that a good strategy and or planning is to be implemented when doing actual physical work.

What makes you feel good in your skin? There’s many ways to increase frequency.

On a day where you feel ecstatic and in the zone, run a subliminal and pay attention to it’s effectiveness. Now compare this to a day where you feel drained, emotionally negative, your mind is occupied by lower thoughts. Your thoughts always reflect your frequency at present, to obtain a connection with your higher self, you simply only have to raise your frequency.

So yeah, a subliminal programming your unconscious for positive realities, thinking patterns, etc will mostly only end up in more reconciliation when the conscious mind is not in alignment with that thought pattern, lower frequency - higher frequency, you see?

3 Likes

By G4, you mean EoG4? Just making sure I understand. Since if so, that does indeed sound like a MF Power Stack (Harvey Specter).

1 Like

Yes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome. Thanks. I might visit that stack idea in a few days. That indeed sounds powerful

Keep us posted. :slight_smile: :+1:t2:

That was an older post. G4 is great, but not everyone is ready for it.
These days I would test K4+HM (Khan + Medici) - for the “Be like Harvey” effect.

HM may also contain better scripting for the context of this thread - Fearlessness. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The Commander Ultima is also excellent for that !

3 Likes

Survival Instinct and maybe Limit Destroyer.

And if Q modules are up for discussion, I’ll add Steadfast too. And Lion IV.