What is stronger?

I chose 14 of them, so I don’t know if it’s useful for me. :thinking:

Do you mean that module is the essence of everything? Something I need? :thinking::drooling_face:

2 Likes

In addition to minor topics such as bigger penis, health, etc. it is my biggest task to work with negativity, negative people, bullying superiors, demons, energy vampires, cults, etc. That’s why I chose modules that I think will help me overcome it and, for example, clean the workplace from very bad colleagues. Best in a way that they understand the futility of attacks and actions. All in accordance with the laws of the Universe (God).

1 Like

No, not at all. Was just a funny comment. :sunglasses: It’s what I thought when I read the subject line of your post and before I clicked on it and read the real content.

Stronger is for developing and reinforcing Will in order to facilitate behavioral, habit, and lifestyle changes. That doesn’t seem to be the essence of your stack.

Your custom looks very good. :muscle:t6: And now I see why you included Immortal’s Blade. :muscle:t6:

1 Like

Thank you. I just bought Regeneration and I am listening to it now as we have conversation now. :smiley::smirk:

1 Like

Sounds good (pun intended).

Remember, with these powerful Qv2 subliminals: less is more! 1 loop and you’re usually ready for action.

Thank you for the tip. I am experimenting and always to try feel inside if it is working or not. :thinking::wink:

2 Likes

When service pack 6 comes out will apply mosaic then thanks.

1 Like

If you don’t plan to stack it with 2 more products than there is no need to add it in my opinion

1 Like

Okay. I’ll think about it. I plan to go at the end of the month to custom. I bought Regeneration today and I’m listening to get rid of the trauma first and cleanse myself. Then they’ll see. :thinking::hugs:

i agree, Q is flexable

that if you can handle more loops you can always add more

but terminus can be tough, you might not handle 1 loop of terminus which is gonna be really bad

Q is flexable you can always add and if u want to cut loops you can

terminus youre stuck if you cant handle it

1 Like

Okay. Good. Thank you. :hugs:

1 Like

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Terminus is kill or curre…only veterans should use it. Terminus squared is crazy two users went back in time and also into the future.

4 Likes

Are you kidding? :thinking::exploding_head:

1 Like

I think Mosaic is something that can better ensure modules will work together.

1 Like

Do i include mosaic in each custom? Or just one custom can do the work?

(Im planning on getting 2 customs later in the future)

1 Like
4 Likes

@Budewr :point_up_2:

Listen to what RV onsultant has to say he is a great guy :slight_smile:

1 Like