What is stronger?

Hello. I’m considering buying a custom subliminal with these 14 modules.

A/SPS: Organs

I.Q. and Cognitive Booster

Inexhaustible

Paragon Complete Ultima Core

SPS: Nervous System

SPS: Immune System

Sanguine

Deep Sleep

Negative Energy Transmutation

Negativity Displacer

Negativity Shifter

Sanguine Ultima Core

Male Enhancement

Immortal’s Blade

My question is will I get better results with Q with Terminus or Terminus Sqared? And what really pays off in terms of price and performance? :thinking::wink::smiley:

1 Like

Personally would recommend going with Q. I believe they’re still working on Terminus and Terminus Squared.

Qv2 is the normal outcome now and it works consistently, so I’d go with this.

1 Like

Thank you. :thinking:

If you are considering this as a build, please consider adding Mosaic.

Also please use Q.

1 Like

Thank you very much. Good tip. :thinking::wink:

Definitely go for Q.

Why?

1 Like

I guess as I read description of Mosaic to make better compatibility of all modules. :thinking::wink:

Standard(Qv2) will be the strongest.

Thank you for your response. :thinking::hugs:

1 Like

Forgot to add Mosaic in my last build :neutral_face:

I guess that this Mosaic is optional. Its also written on description. Question is how much its better with it? :thinking::unamused:

1 Like

p.s. When I first clicked on this topic, I genuinely thought it was going to be a discussion of the module called Stronger :rofl::joy:

https://q.subliminalclub.com/product/stronger/

1 Like

Mosaic is an under-appreciated treasure.

Would you like to have a 40 or even 50 module multi-focus custom subliminal with all parts working together in harmonious concert? Affecting multiple areas of your life with synergistic effects?

MOSAIC. Gets the job done.

5 Likes

I chose 14 of them, so I don’t know if it’s useful for me. :thinking:

Do you mean that module is the essence of everything? Something I need? :thinking::drooling_face:

2 Likes

In addition to minor topics such as bigger penis, health, etc. it is my biggest task to work with negativity, negative people, bullying superiors, demons, energy vampires, cults, etc. That’s why I chose modules that I think will help me overcome it and, for example, clean the workplace from very bad colleagues. Best in a way that they understand the futility of attacks and actions. All in accordance with the laws of the Universe (God).

1 Like

No, not at all. Was just a funny comment. :sunglasses: It’s what I thought when I read the subject line of your post and before I clicked on it and read the real content.

Stronger is for developing and reinforcing Will in order to facilitate behavioral, habit, and lifestyle changes. That doesn’t seem to be the essence of your stack.

Your custom looks very good. :muscle:t6: And now I see why you included Immortal’s Blade. :muscle:t6:

1 Like

Thank you. I just bought Regeneration and I am listening to it now as we have conversation now. :smiley::smirk:

1 Like

Sounds good (pun intended).

Remember, with these powerful Qv2 subliminals: less is more! 1 loop and you’re usually ready for action.

Thank you for the tip. I am experimenting and always to try feel inside if it is working or not. :thinking::wink:

2 Likes