What happened to the Subliminal Club main website?

It appears, at least temporarily, to have become a Japanese language sales site.

1 Like

Working fine for me.

It is still the Japanese site both from my computer and my phone.

1 Like

Here is a screenshot I took just now:

I don’t doubt you but I am still getting the Japanese language site both on the phone and computer.

Could you either try a different internet connection, or maybe say which country you are in? Maybe your IP range has something to do with it, or the DNS propagation didn’t reach you yet, maybe the website was updated or changed hosts recently.

Or maybe it’s a sign you should go to Japan and get some fine girls, powering your natural charm with ssv2.1 :smiley:

I am in the United States. The internet connections are through different providers on phone and computer, both in the United States, though.

I should probably go to Japan.

1 Like

I’d put up a screen shot but it doesn’t look like the Sub Results site hosts images?

1 Like

@dorfmeister

1 Like

Huh… I see what you mean.

We’ll get on it ASAP.

Please do not click on anything there, for your own safety.

1 Like

That is what I am getting on the phone.

1 Like

We found out what happened.

Please do not click on anything there.

We are working full time to fix this.

Thank you for informing us right away guys. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks ok to me. Hope its not some malware wrecking havoc on your phone.

P.S just seen Sovereign message guess it’s been fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

As an update, I am still seeing the Japanese language site on both Phone and Computer.

1 Like

The SC site is back on my phone.

Also back up on my computer but it isn’t looking quite right. I am getting some html along with what I should be seeing.

[vc_row css=”.vc_custom_1525566509674{padding: 50px !important;}”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_images_carousel images=”1836,2178″ img_size=”full” onclick=”link_no” autoplay=”yes” hide_pagination_control=”yes” hide_prev_next_buttons=”yes” css_animation=”fadeIn”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]

WEALTH. STATUS. ROMANCE. LIMITLESS LEARNING.

Subliminal MP3s to Unlock Your Unlimited Potential. Guaranteed.

Your subconscious mind can be upgraded. Backed by 30 years of science, our subliminal mp3 audio programs lets you access and reprogram the deepest held beliefs of your subconscious mind to enhance your cognitive and physical capabilities. If you don’t experience your life changing within 30 days, get your money back, no questions asked.

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column][vc_btn title=”Try EMPEROR, the Most Powerful, Life-Changing Alpha Subliminal on the Market!” style=”custom” custom_background=”#bc4b4b” custom_text=”#ffffff” align=”center” i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-check-circle-o” add_icon=”true” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.subliminalclub.com%2Fproduct%2Femperor-become-an-alpha-male-have-more-sex-subliminal%2F|||”][vc_column_text]

Use Coupon “SubClub” for 30% Off First Purchase!
All of our products are covered by a NO QUESTIONS ASKED 30-DAY RETURN POLICY. All the risk is on us! See what thousands have already discovered about subliminal mind programming and its life-changing effects!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column]

TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE TODAY

Featured Products

[vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/4″][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]

Built to the highest quality standards using our proprietary Active Audio ™ technology. Backed by our 30-day no risk guarantee.

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/4″][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner]

1 Like

Yes, we are fixing it as we speak.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Site fixed. The server that housed the SubClub site was hacked. Your personal details are safe, as it was just a basic “redirect” hack. Credit card details aren’t stored on our site at all – Stripe processes the payment, then discards it.

4 Likes