What does healing feel like.?

More like thoughts and feelings (internal) changing reality (external).

In case of Khan, I felt more deserving of feeling dominant and masculine because ST1 healing made it more easier for me to accept ST4 programming and (alpha-khan) behaviors.

1 Like

Jeez, I figured mine would be too boring, nice dude.

I’ll try to get back to you when I get time to tell you what I released on Regeneration.

@pacman - I just realized you asked about external results when running Khan ST1.

Must admit that it is hard to remember especially since the better Khan ST4 experiences overshadows Khan ST1.

I do remember that ST1 felt very depressing for me (Total Breakdown was the first healing subclub track I ever did so it was bound to be hard. Damn it made my heart heavy. An actual physical feeling).

Things got better ofcourse but I don’t remember much now.

Having said that, all other titles like Elixir, Regeneration, Dragon Fire were much easier for me especially because I had done Khan 1 before them all.

2 Likes

Exactly what I felt on Stage 1 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Woah! Love that the similarities prove that Subclub titles just work!

1 Like

I did a HOM & Khan ST4 custom (without any experience in Khan)

After 2 weeks it fucked me so hard that I knew I have to start with HEALING first.

And I did that for 10 months and will do it again.

What I brought me

NO MORE FEAR
DIRECT CONFRONTATION
ACTIVLY SEARCHING THE TRAUMAS AND ELIMINATE THEM
HUNTING THE TRAUMAS
POWER
SELFRESPECT
SELF INTEREST
LOVE
EVICTION OF NEGATIVE ENERGYS
CONTROL OVER MY STATES.
HAPPY TO BE ALIVE
BURDEN ERADICATED
AND SOOOO MUCH MORE

ROCK N ROLL BRO

What it feels like depends on you and if you want to know what it feels like then JUST TRY IT

4 Likes

What did you feel or experience to make this statement brother?

Consider reading our healing journals! For example: A SubliminalUser Is Reborn for the Dragon Reborn experience.

1 Like

Like a God is SCREAMING down on me for days

: YOU NEED HEALING FIRST
YOU CAN’T GO THERE IN YOUR STATE
YOUR NOT READY

After the first time I heard that scream I ordered a healing custom and stayed there.

3 Likes

Too bad Limit Destroyer is gone from the Q-store (in module form), @SaintSovereign can we get it in a Custom as a module if we ask in the comments of the Custom Order?

I experienced quite a bit of healing from Emperor. It was pretty tough

The way I see it is that you want to be mentally healthy, strong-minded, capable of leading, competent and have a good backbone.

I believe “healing” is simply about become mentally healthier which increases your well-being and quality of life and more importantly allows you to play your role in society and make better decisions.

Mental health issues are on the rise because of poor programming, trauma and our human nature struggling to acclimate to the modern world lifestyle and it’s technology. This is why most people are dysfunctional and aimlessly walking around very traumatized, very emotionally unstable and very childlike. This isn’t my opinion, this is subconscious math. Most people are programmed from birth through an education system, environment or family that programs them with a fear of failure, outcome dependence, irrational deference to authority, fear of rejection and low self-esteem. You end up as a very weak individual with a very weak sense of personal power and grasp over your reality.

You struggle with everything from jobs, relationships and even experience health problems because this bad programming drives into every area of your life and if “programming” was an organism it’s primary objective would be to manifest itself.

Healing is mostly about removing bad programming that you have picked up and that should motivate anyone because

1. It allows you to become closer to being the best version of yourself.
  2. It allows you to better manifest your desired reality.
3 Likes

That’s where I am right now. I’m doing better since switching to one listening day with two processing days, but the feeling is so strong. This has been going on for the last two weeks since I added my HoM, EOG ST4, and RICH Crypto custom. It’s like having someone behind me saying, I know you want this, but you cannot handle it, you need to work through your shit. I have a lot of trauma from my time in the military and I know I need to work through that stuff. I still carry a lot of hatred for people that I served with over 10 years ago and I know that’s not healthy.

How have your results been after going through so much healing?

Do you get more or less recon now than you did before?

1 Like

Healing is long and enduring the pain, the hurt the suffering. For some it can take years other it can take eternity.

It all depends on the type of healing. For me mental and emotional healing has given me more clarity and awareness. It’s sort of like when you’re driving and there is something covering the windshield making your perception or vision of the road ahead difficult. Very slowly as the wipers and washer fluid do their work your sight gets better. Obviously it’s not instantaneous and very often it’s ongoing and life long

1 Like

Do healing first.

And for some 10 seconds

1 Like

To be honest I dont feel all of us can be 100% healed especially in modern times. Unless you disconnect yourself from the world. Realistically thats not going to happen for 99% of people.

1 Like

you cannot heal 100% you will always find challenges and dust reaching out to the surface between time and time

but the most important thing is to heal the most slimy sticky dark trauma thats blocking your heart

after you do that youre probably clear for the 70% and the majority of your life will imrpove

then you can work littile by littile to erase the minor stuff

so i agree

if you try to heal 100% and be perfect you shall die

1 Like

That is so awesome, gives me inspiration to keep up with healing stage 1 Khan.
Thanks!

1 Like

Now on Dragon Reborn Stage 1: Dragon Fire, healing has taken a turn.

Questioning and self-doubt. As if I’m going around to the different foundations and walls of my home, and pushing and kicking them to see where it’s solid and where it’s not.

There are these cycles of crisis and crisis resolution.

Then there are also these moments of inspiration and opening when I make a new connection or see an opening or possibility. This is 7 weeks into Dragon Fire.

I see that I need to relax into this process and not make any impulsive moves that are just meant to release the pressure. Quit the job. Leave society. And so on.

The period of stress and crisis passes. Then I’ll make my choice.

1 Like