What do you think about using emotional release methods?

While you run subs ( in the same period, not simultaneously)

Could we have:

Synergy

Problems

O consecuences

Have anyone tried?

Would you please enter a support ticket about this?

1 Like

Our standard answer is and always will be: we don’t recommend mixing anything with subliminals. We don’t know what could happen, that’s a risk you’ll have to take on your own.

2 Likes

I knew that SC recommended not mixing SC subs with other company’ subs.

Didn’t know subs weren’t compatible with psychological or energetic methods.

Thanks for the answer

To be fair, he didn’t say that they were not compatible. He said that WE DON’T KNOW WHAT COULD HAPPEN.

As a prudent business owner, @SaintSovereign is not going to put his company at risk because someone decided to experiment potentially risky combinations. If I was running a company, I’d have the same attitude and you would probably too. :man_shrugging:
In a nutshell, it’s “do whatever you want but if things go south, don’t come say that we encouraged you in any way, shape or form”.

3 Likes

I understand SC posture.

But if i say i want to meditate the resting days from my stack

Or i’d like to pray and fast the resting days while in a cycle…

Do you think my behaviour would be considered risky?

There are things that you could do while running subs without compromising your health.

@Theacrobat : Bro, what do you want us to tell you? We’re sub users just like you. Try for yourself and see. :joy:
That being said, human beings have been praying and fasting for millenniums.

Well

Maybe someone tried the combination i mentioned and perhaps he got interesting results…

1 Like

This was just and example used to compare the impact of talking about an emotional release method and other modalities more “accepted”

Just to put into context the question.

Sometimes i don’t want to overload my stack.

Then i think what if i try this psychological method or maybe this guided meditation…

Sometimes you need “quick fixes” while running your stack intended for more profound changes.

1 Like

I have used prayers for as long as I can remember, I have fasted occasionally. I don’t see how praying and fasting would negatively influence your sub use. As far as other emotional release techniques, my position is that I don’t use modalities that I don’t fully understand. I believe some people on this forum use EFT to help with reconciliation. Why not? I understand how EFT works. I have used it myself, just not to help with recon. My go-to method to deal with recon is sleep, sex and and streaming movies (while taking a few days off the subs). Works for me.

3 Likes

Fasting could affect the auras in the titles since they use energy to work, but it wouldn’t “hurt” you, you just may notice a decreased aura on those days. I’m assuming for most people, that’s not an issue, since fasting is generally accompanied by a focus on internal results rather than external.

3 Likes

I fast ~18 hours every day; I don’t believe it’s negatively affected my results, but since I don’t feel like changing my eating patterns for an experiment, I have no baseline data to compare to. :upside_down_face:

My takeaway is, if I choose to deviate from the recommended usage, in terms of variations on loops, a modified listening schedule, or combining with any other actions - meditation, hypnosis, binaural beats (I accidentally typed binaural bears, which made me think of 2 bears whispering into each ear, that made me lol), etc then that’s my choice and I do so fully acknowledging that it is my own choice and that I bear all responsibility for it.
I’m not saying I do any or all of those things, just that if I hypothetically did, I know who is responsible if the outcome isn’t what I expect.

3 Likes