What did you notice with Primal

Guys, anyone who’s run Primal for a good amount of time, what did you notice?

Commenting cuz curious

I only used Primal once…2 or 3 loops once. And I felt amazing. I felt like I WAS a powerhouse of sexual magnetism.

I use PS mainly so hardly do Primal by itself, but it is indeed a powerhouse.

3 Likes

I noticed an unleash of primal behavior, according to my unique multi-conscious belief. I am more assertive and aggressively playful – dominant, intoxicly masculine. I struggle with being myself for the fear of repelling the opposite sex or people in general; being too much for others. However, the distorting background chatter, insecurities, were quite non-existing, or had a weak grasp over my behavior; they were simply immediately dismissed without any conscious effort. Quite magickal, alchemichal.

Publicly, it feels as if were ever I go, I was the guest of honor, the main show, the curtain’s unveiling - the main event. It seems to feed my narcissism, in a healthy way, without the cheap, excessively processed and medical grade sanitation way that junk food undergoes :rofl:

This is quite something spectacular. I will have to disclaim that I have used different titles, however, primal has been included within and used solely beforehand. Go for it, you shan’t regret it :slight_smile: especially for what the price tag that these folks are asking for.

4 Likes

Hey brother. I’m unsure if I should buy it since a lot of people have said that it makes them calm which isn’t a bad thing, and same say it makes them charismatic. But when I see Primal, I look or want the “wild” part. Like the man who does whatever he wants. A dominant, somewhat charismatic. And calm at the same time. But it’s hard to describe that “Wild” part. More or less like a bad-ass, somewhat like Tyler Durden, that’s the closest thing that comes to mind. My point is… I want the “wild” man vibe. But I’ve heard that Primal makes you very sexual, and charismatic, no really “wild” but I’m unsure what to think. Once again, I want the wild part mainly, do you think that this is something that I could expect from Primal?

1 Like

I found it makes you more approachable when you go and chat to people both men and women.

2 Likes

I see something “Primal” as being “natural”. Like our Primal Masculinity isn’t “wild” so much as it’s “natural” in terms of how we SHOULD be at the core.

2 Likes

So it somewhat makes you like a “cool” “nice” guy. In a non-bad way? Like not a “nice” guy. But makes you stand out more and more approachable?

It sounds like you may need Dare-devil. I haven’t used it exclusively, only a part of other scripting in titles such as Emperor and Stark. However, on primal, you could still experience that wildness, for you are the Alpha man that you are born and deserve it be. It is your right as a boundless man with a creative core.

Primal is one of the first step to become wild, along with titles such as Ascension and other dominance related titles - Alpha. Primal seduction could also be a fitting program to follow if you have what it takes within you, and I am certain that every man of this century has it within them for we are learning from the plethora of information that we see around us (movies, books, music and videos). Being wild requires being an alpha, an unshackled man, primeval and animalistic with intellect and awareness of-course (those will come with all these great programs that this company offers). The point being is not being afraid of being the true authentic you that you perceive yourself and aspire to be.

Calmness, is not a bad thing; I do find myself being calm, collected and aware; however, the moment I need to be wild, I am freaking out-there. Note that please do be-careful not to intertwine wild with recklessness, though I doubt the modules and scripting do that, heck, one thing that I do respect from here is that nothing is being enforced upon your will; simply a guiding for your mind.

Overall, Primal is not a wrong step. including Daredevil is a what you may be looking for, or a title that has that within in it.

3 Likes

I’m not going to lie to you, it may be a but embarrassing and cliche, but I’m trying to base my character on Tyler Durden. What I see in Tyler, and what I like, what makes me wanna be like him is, he is very dominant, extremely dominant, but while being SUPER calm, and acts “careless” “fearless” and “confident” which is the Wild part that I was looking for in primal, he is also charismatic, he says what he wants to say, he is smart, and he is like inner, and outer dominance, and charisma. Now… I was thinking about Godlike Masculinity Ultima for the dominant part, and Primal for the calmness, and “freeness”. Maybe a little starkQ or daredevil. Is this a good idea? A good stack for my goals?

1 Like

I used to get aggressive to be wild. After reading and relearning what an Alpha is i have changed.

I think society paints alpha as an aggressive bully

2 Likes

Alpha is about being assertive, dominant, and BEING able to be aggressive, but not be aggressive. Calmness is more alpha to me than aggressiveness. Being able to stay calm, being able to take the right decisions, being able to stay calm and collected, and thus making you dominant

3 Likes

Yes i only discovered that when i watched some youtube videos.

1 Like

It’s hard defining Alpha. Since when you think of an alpha, you think of someone who is superior or you feel like is superior to you. Like bullys, they seem “dominant” and that makes us think that they’re “Alphas” but they’re just bullies. You know an alpha when you see one

1 Like

You’re not wrong there. I had that issue as well; but I have come to learn that that is quite unhealthy, perhaps pleasing amongst peers, in terms of “whip 'em out and measure them” kind of way, :rofl:

1 Like

It is very unhealthy. I was getting in road rage when i didnt relearn alpha characteristics. I wanted to show my dominance via fighting and bullying others.
Alpha also means controlling your emotions and acting with logic rather than emotions.

2 Likes

I find that being authentically you is better than a societal imposed concept of what is alpha. A lot of the common Alphas are dependent upon other perspectives directing their attention and energy towards them. That is, they’re only being so when others are around within their environment, but for every soaring bird there’s another one in a higher ascension. A lot of toxic masculinity. Be your true you, find your way. We are not wolves in a pack, or crap-flinging monkies.

You are correct, you know an alpha when you see one. A God walking among mere mortals, a living god.

2 Likes

Just a cool nice guy yes men and wimen were more friendly.

If you want something that is highly sexually charged i suggest you buy iron throne. Thats more dark triad.

1 Like

I enjoy those theme based subliminal, I do wonder what Tyler Durden would be. I would have to guess Primal Ascension Iron throne with a martial artist title and perhaps The commander?

1 Like

Yes you are correct. Alpha should come naturally, you shouldn’t force it with aggressive or cockiness or nothing like that. Just being in touch with your true self, and being “free”. But of course, I believe that there are things that society says about alphas that do apply to them. Mainly dominance, in a non-toxic, non-aggressive, no-cocky way. Dominance that comes naturally to one, it is hard to explain. But something like that🤷🏻‍♂️