What are your goals? (Conscious guidance)

yeee… Ithought about just using it without any other sub then when I feel I’ve made enough progress, go back to the love world, without any further physical limitation

So you have 2 goals, I assume?

One for the physical realm and one for the astral :thinking:?

I take the time to fully consider/imagine what the results of a successful run would be for each of the topics, then I consider each of those results and determine which would help me the most in my life, which would give me the most joy, peace and wellbeing. Then I choose that topic.

So for now I want to focus on Wealth because it would give me the most improvement in my life. This does not mean I would have achieved all my wealth-goals in 6 months, but that it would offer most bang for the investment in time and the least amount of me thinking that maybe I should have done something else or should have switched subs.

I have also determined that Romance would be next. But this will be re-evaluated by the time I’m in the final month.

One variable which is going to weigh heavily in my deliberations is how I’m doing in the fitness department. If I haven’t made enough progress there by myself, I might do a Fitness period first. But I try to avoid those as I feel health and fitness are important in every area of my life, in every topic.

1 Like

I think you should create a thread for people to read about these kind of strategies and views that you have, many people keep rushing to do so many things at once, that they end up not really achieving anything.

1 Like

Yessss

I’m pretty far already within the spiritual, I’m no master just I wanna explore it, a bit like old explorator with new continent (just more peacefully lol), what better way to do that without any constriction

I might go on full sage mode later down the road, but I’ve dug already deeep for this year, I just wanna makes my skills more sharp at it

Now let the enlightened being enjoy it’s life experience he went on this earth for :heart_eyes:

So ahem yeah two goals, explorator in the astral, lover of life in the physical
Head in cosmos, feet sitting on the warm earth

1 Like

My goal:

I want to experience what’s possible. On the edges.

I’m running rich zp. Tbh I’ve always had a weird relationship with money. I’ve had a good amount, I’ve been broke. I’m kinda broke atm. It’s not that hard to make money. I know how to. Having a real good method and working hard, I mean I guess I could do that but it seems less fun than seeing if mind can bring me some. Something tells me it’s going to work.

What we have here is a very strange reality. It’s in my personality to poke at it. Maybe make some notes and play with it. Not take it too seriously and have fun.

What I like about it is that I can still “play” with the stack as long as the focus remains the same. If new modules come out or a new wealth-sub, I can try it out during my wealth stack. I don’t have to sit there just out of reach saying “what if?”

And if I want to add in a Chosen or even a Wanted, it’s possible because alpha subs also help with career and wealth.

1 Like

So you’re basically saying that your goal is to just test out the limits of the subs and your mind?

Come on man, I’m pretty if you look deep inside your heart, you’ll find that there are things you want to achieve.

I think this would be one of the best ways to keep shiny object syndrome at bay.

Maybe a thread on focused stacks will be next :thinking:

How would I know what I want to achieve if I don’t know what’s possible. Idk how reality works, I have some ideas but I can’t tell you the general wisdom of early 21st century western society is a lie. Just got off the phone. Going to update my journal.

Well you must want something
and it’s good enough to be a goal

and if the only thing you wanna do for now is seing new stretch of reality I think it’s okay in it’s way
Just think more precisely where you want the reality to stretch :grin:

1 Like

When I asked about the goals, it wasn’t necessarily about the goals WITH the subs, but your life goals in general.

Like one of my short-term goals is to compete in a natural national level bodybuilding competition before my 25th bday next year, and certain subs on here will help me with that.

Does the question make more sense now?

Exactly.

We all want everything, preferably as soon as possible. But if we have to choose, what is the most important to us right now? What is bothering you the most about your life right now?

I want to be more financially prepared for an active social life (and even kids) and to have enough to renovate my house, Invictus wants to reach his fitness goals first.

We use the product descriptions to have an idea how certain subs align with our goals, so we know what might be possible. Then we choose which subs we think help us best with our most immediate goal.

And sometimes there is some ambiguity. For example, when Wanted came out I didn’t want to run it because it had nothing to do with wealth. Then @RVconsultant and others kept saying how it worked on the inner mindset of success and being the most interesting man in the world, so now I consider it as a secondary sub that might help if my stack is not too big.

4 Likes

Yes I am and thank you so much for the welcome!

Ultimately my main goal in life is to be a great mother to my 2 beautiful daughters to be a great example , to help light their path in life to show them the beauty of this world. To provide them with a life that is full of love joy and positivity good morals and values. I want to be abundant, wealthy & prosperous so I can pass it down to them. In order to do that all my goals are broken down into phases.

Ok if I’m being totally honest with myself the goals I NEED! to accomplish right now in order to move up to the next Level in my life are:

My foundation phase (current goals)
1.To be more confident in myself
2. Love -Allowing myself to receive it.
3. Setting boundaries
4. Erasing all negative subconscious programming
Such as a deep rooted feelings I will never be successful, I will never be in a healthy intimate relationship with someone who truly loves and cares for me. The thought that its impossible for me to achieve financial freedom and gain prosperity.
5.Raising my vibration and continue to evolve spiritually.

#4/5 are actually my top & current goals in the set I’ve been working on all that for the past 3 years I would say I’m close to accomplishing them but still have a few more things to work on before checking off my list.

This was actually a bit challenging for me to write and share but I’m glad you asked I’m having a moment of clarity right now thank you :blush: :pray:t4:
I will definitely be starting a journal on here to track and record my progress.

4 Likes
  1. creation from the heart → sage/alchemist
  2. girlfriend → heartsong/iron throne/sm/LB/etc…
  3. create more systems so i don’t have to work → BLU
2 Likes

seeing how you know your goals so well, I’m pretty sure you already have an idea of the 3 subs I was about to tell you right :wink:?

why not StarkQ for this?
or Limitless ZP?

those are probably good options.
I just happen to have beyond limitless before it turned into ultima and i’ve found it works pretty well for solving the problems i have

1 Like

Oh I forgot to put what I’ve been listening to when I first started my sub club journey I started with seductress then added Ultimate Artist and then I created a custom.

Seductress for confidence & communication social skills, self love

Ultimate artist to improve my artistic abilities and creativity for my art/ reiki business also being creative helps me tap into my feminine energy.
And my custom is pretty much a mix of energy/aura/limit removers, wealth and attraction modules it was a bit all over the place.
I purchased the alchemist and I never started but I’m thinking that’s whe one I need to be listening to but I’m open to your suggestions thanks

Past couple week my routine has been
Seductress 2×
UA 1×
Custom 1x
Every other day

2 Likes

Didn’t Khan help you with self discipline??

1 Like