What are your favorite Result Enhancement modules?

Have heard many say that it was too much for them. Were you able to handle its strength?

1 Like

Does effects of the result enhancers in one custom trickle down to the other majors / customs in the stack?

1 Like

Yes it does. Either SaintSovereign or Fire has confirmed this.

Maybe the effect isn’t as strong as if you have the RE module in your custom but it will still work across customs

3 Likes

Tooo many to choose.

DEUS

Automatic Progress :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

What’s that? Do you mean Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver?

Also, how do you find DEUS? Is it easy to handle?

1 Like

Yes.

4 Likes

This is the salespage description

An immense module designed to make any subliminal self-developing and to push it ever onwards in increasing power and efficiency. It will push to the limit all avenues of subliminal input, processing and output, and then continuously develop, pushing the limit further and further. It will also make use of any smaller details needed to do so, such as brainwaves, hormones, energetic systems, etc.

My personal experience is that even If I stopped to listen to subs for longer than a month my subconscious is still doing changes/development and out of the blue I get solutions.

I love it, it’s like a very reliable ally that handles things for me😉

1 Like

@Leandros - oh you mean that DEUS is an automatic improver of the custom

1 Like

I can say that overdrive and natural winner even in two different customs are insane

3 Likes

That’s very cool :slight_smile: what kind of results have you been seeing?

1 Like

Omnidimensional, it’s good to find a lot of solutions in my head.

1 Like

You too ah? Nice that your experience confirms with that of @Billions

1 Like

Very interesting. Do you feel more intuitive and/or more logical with it?

1 Like

it gave me this drive to carry on no matter what going on currently. just recently it was the first time in year since deciding to be a game designer that i wanted to quit after knowing how much more work i have to do but that ideas was quickly replace with new motivation and ideas on how to push forward

3 Likes

What it’s like is, I originally thought of only business A as an economic solution, but there are various ways because of omnidimensional, right? That’s what I think! And there are actually a number of valid ideas and solutions coming up. I think logical and intuitive are also correct.

There are a number of solutions, so I don’t cling to one thing, and I feel like my brain is relaxing a little bit.

As far as I know, the brain can come up with a better solution if it goes back and forth.

(i’m not good at english)

2 Likes

Natural Winner + Overdrive = “natural drive” :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I understood you perfectly! Thank you for that explanation :+1:

@Lion I hate but also love you for this thread because I want to remake my customs and just include a bunch of manifestation/result enhancers instead of other modules to make them better.

I’m also just thinking of a new custom.

1 Like

What he said.

3 Likes

Haha glad to help, dude