What are the criteria for choosing between Q, Terminus and Terminus Squared?

Mandelbug:

1. a bug whose causes are so complex it defies repair, or makes its behavior appear chaotic or even non-deterministic.
  2. a bug that exhibits fractal behavior (that is, self-similarity) by revealing more bugs (the deeper a developer goes into the code to fix it the more bugs they find).
1 Like

That is so cool! I had a minor time loop-like experience on regular Q. It was actually the day before I started Terminus. I was running a simulation of this zombie apocalypse that would end with me being torn apart by them. I kept running the simulation over and over to try to find a way to stop it.

Am I correct in assuming that a custom Q Terminus subliminal with 20 modules is much more dense than StarkQ: Terminus, so having a relatively smooth experience with StarkQ: Terminus doesn’t necessarily mean the same for a big custom Q Terminus?

Interesting conversation.

My experience has been one loop of Stark TERMINUS per day working up to two loops over the course of a month.

I recently switched to the standard Q version of Stark just to compare and see what happens.

I noticed a very significant “time modulation” since going… I guess backwards you could say from TERMINUS to regular Q. Since switching, it’s been a weird thing where whatever day it is, in my mind I think it’s one day ahead. As if time has slowed way down.

i.e. if it’s tuesday today I keep thinking it’s wednesday. This happened all weekend until still today which is tuesday. I have to keep checking my phone.

Granted, this makes me feel like I’m way ahead in all of my to-do’s.

TERMINUS definitely got me taking action way outside of my comfort zone. Now I feel like I’m cruising on just plain Q and life goes by my time. This is only a few days experiment of going from TERMINUS “down” to regular Q.

And I have no clue what the new shop titles will do, I’m only on the StarkQ from before this whole new world opened up.

3 Likes

Can we perhaps have the regular titles available in terminus strength?

Then maybe is better to run a week on terminus a week on q? 5 days q then off 2 days 5 days on terminus then off

To add to this, I must say I am currently doing a subliminal washout. It is around day 5-7 and I feel absolutely amazing. The results are so profound that I am considering not going for a custom just now or at least change some modules… It seems like taking loooong rest days every 3 weeks for around 1 week to be extremely powerful and profound, especially with Terminus.

7 Likes

I noticed the rest day difference with Q as well…I think the mind processes on the off days…I do 3days on 1day off…

If you like to experiment prolong those rest day till one whole week and report back. The good stuff starts with day 3-4

1 Like

So I can conclude that these subs are really dense…even Q

I have the exact same experience. I’ve taken a break for a week and it has been quite beneficial.

2 Likes

So you had time loops with Blue Skies?

I am going T2 in my next build as I feel that I have a very stubborn unconscious mind that needs something like T2 do drill deep down. I found Stark T the most effective product upto date and I was running 7 loops a day overnight.

3 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist, I look forward to your results on T2. There are many with more stubborn subconscious minds than yours.

2 Likes

Present and accounted for, sir!

1 Like

Myself included actually.

If we assume that the population that is using subliminals follows a normal distribution, then there are some users on one end of the curve who get extremely fast results and some at the other end who have lots of difficulties responding to subliminal audios for various reasons, including super-stubborn subconscious minds.

2 Likes

Think I may be counted in that number as well. Difficult to hypnotize, etc. But I imagine it may be trainable with time.

I’m getting reconciliation now running two Terminus build customs, so that must say something…

(oh, and also one Terminus2 program. This feels like about my limit. I took a rest day today and it appears to be mandatory with the current set-up.)

1 Like

From my understanding, I dont think the subconscious can be stuborn in the sense of the word. Those that arent getting results as quickly as others may be because they have more negativity to re-program. Or they need to address another aspect(s) of their life first.

1 Like

It’s not very accurate language, true; it might be more accurate to say, the gate between the conscious and subconscious levels of mind is not easily traversed.

Cerberus and Charon are especially vigilant. Or something like that.

I don’t see it as a flaw or defect. Just a different set-up.

There are places and uses in this world for both light- and heavy-sleepers.

Perhaps the word “stubborn” may not be the right word used.

I think it’s good to use the analogy of a doorman who guards access to the subconscious mind, which assumes everything that is fed to him as a fact.

We can see this doorman is the layer between the conscious mind and the subconscious mind.

Almost everybody has a doorman guarding his subconscious mind.

Many people do not have full control over this doorman. Some doormen are very protective and do not easily let any external stimuli that they do not know get past them, while some doormen are so experienced that they know what stimuli is good for their owner…

1 Like

Due to many bad experiences (e.g trauma), some people have a stricter doorman than others. And the older you get, the doorman also becomes more experienced and stubborn in terms of accepting new ideas.

1 Like