What are the benefits of a long wash out?

The thought just sprung upon me to ask this question.

What are the benefits of taking a long wash out?

I feel like this gives your subconscious time to process and integrate the content you planted in there more smoothly with less noise or racket.

You free up energy without the active listening to truly embody the objectives of your chosen titles.

This can also be a time to consciously guide yourself to execute the objectives you are focusing on the most with less noise.

Share your experiences if you’d like!! :+1:

3 Likes

Besides cleaning the Processing queue and allowing the proper execution of the new believes, I think it also allows to experience a “clearer” head. To feel your status quo without to much processing taking place in your everyday life.
So it may sharpen your perception of Subliminal effects when start listening again.

Let’s say you drop LB and Seductress for a month and then start listening again, you will notice the difference more explicitly.

4 Likes

I did drop seductress for a month and thought of it today actually!

1 Like

I am also asking myself that question and I made an experiment to set aside two titles to see if the results will fade, but I can’t be so accurate as the other titles I have had similar scripts.

Diamond - because I’m having some issues, well it didn’t disappoint me without it for 3 months.
R.I.C.H. - I’m putting a brake on this one because I suspect it gives me a lot of business idea and I can’t sleep listening to it (this one keeps giving me the missing pieces), but most of the other titles has wealth scripting so …

I used the titles as a tool to improved myself and I have noticed the more I go to unfamiliar places or meeting new faces the more opportunities will come around. I learned to re-frame myself getting into business problem along the way, because always it will turned out to be something good.

I can’t remember myself being so stress out. But on my observation the key to getting the results at the shortest possible time is being relax, exercise (ever since my left leg is healed - I keep on running) in the past I would prefer to run when I am thinking of something (like solving a problem) and as I pump more air to my body the problem too is done. Never dehydrate, eat well and a good sleep.

4 Likes

I rarely do washout longer than two weeks…still,the benefits are really noticeable and profound…besides the better execution ,deeper integration…I think the biggest gain will be a chance to finally settle down certain ideas…to accept it as “I already am ”…it is a identity level shift that only happens when you take perspective and space from your normal input state….the insight and inner voice you have when you shift could be really thrilling…. :smiley: I am really curious how longer washout.like a month or above will do to the psychic…anyone has those experiences mind to share it ?

5 Likes

I’ve done a very long wash out before but it was after overexposing myself with a kitchen sink sub experiment… don’t recommend that!

I did a 3 week wash out over the holidays. I manifested a drama fest but got through it all ending up with the outcome I wanted.

3 Likes

Dragon Reborn, I know people would freak out on what I am going to share. I personally choose DR because I wanted to erase something in my mind but it only strengthen it further. Everything here in this world has a reason and they are not bad. I’m always having a premonition and I can sense something that are no longer living. The greatest thing that happen to me is the renewed me, my brothers, my mom, and others have noticed that on me. My mom will constantly tell me that I am not the same person she knew before. DR is not so easy though.

2 Likes

I only listened to DR1 for 2 cycles in the beginning days of joining SC.

I also listened to all 4 stages back to back full loops one time in my experimental phase and then microlooped them everyday for a bit. :flushed:

1 Like

There’s no benefit to a “long” washout, only “as long as needed.”

Taking longer than needed leads to diminishing returns.

1 Like

What if it leads to magnified returns?

2 Likes

That’s the opposite of diminished returns

Too much attachment can actually hinder growth, you may still be facing unresolved emotional issues, psychological wounds, and unfinished developmental tasks.

I never read zodiac, I don’t even believe on Feng shui (only some of my folks put their trust on them), I always considered them superstitious beliefs but ever since I join this forum I keep seeing those crazy numbers 777 1111 333 555, I researched them, still I considered them just entertainment.

A washout is synonymous to sleep, rest, you never have a chance to experienced the power within you unless you give it a time to expand.

1 Like

Attachment to what? I never said washouts are bad. I said there’s no inherent benefit to LONG washouts. Good enough is good enough.

1 Like

I like this.

How do you know it is long enough and that longer is not giving any more benefit? Can you share your experience?
Never did a longer washout than a week I guess but started a 3 week washout recently.

2 Likes

Outside of wanting your potential results to take forever probably not a whole lot

Or it frees up space and energy for you to execute the objectives better… maybe…

Yeah probably not

Why is that?