Considering I’ve been trying out different Q titles, I’m having some reconciliation. Self-doubt is vicious, as I’m not trusting my own conclusions like I normally would.
So, what are common and uncommon signs of reconciliation? From recent experience, I’ll list my own I’ve had. I’d like to know what others experience too since I might be having others yet be completely unaware of them.
- Intermittent confusion
- Subtle but persistent self-doubt
- Thinking “ooh, THAT sub would fix this” (Shiny Object Syndrome–SOS)
- With SOS, little restraint before switching subs–immediate gratification
- An awareness of my own self-sabotaging mindset and checking my daily actions/thoughts
- Short attention span
- And presently, some minor sadness, pointing out change is occurring
What are yours?