Wet Dream Ascended Mogul

Hey guys, I’ve been on nofap since a week and its been 3 days since I started with Ascended Mogul. I found that each day I had a wet dream. Earlier I did nofap for 30 days and maybe had 3 wet dreams in a month. So a wet dream daily for 3 days in very odd for me. I don’t know if its from the subliminal as I don’t seem to recall any dream which may have caused it. Has it happened with anyone else too?

2 Likes

This happens to me when im on nofap also your not alone but this has happend to me before i started listening to the subs so my theory is that its not the subs but your body is so used to releasing semen that it kind of does it for you

2 Likes

@NameJeff Thank you for your reply bro. Its just that I did nofap for around 30 days in February and I had at most 4-5 wet dreams throughout the month. So, having a wet dream consecutively for 3 days was not that I had experienced earlier. I feared that I’d lose my progress and there will be no use of doing nofap. I did play the ultrasonic version again but this time no wet dream occurred. So, I think you’re right.

2 Likes