Wealthy artist custom

so, after a few months of considering and reshaping my first custom, I think I might be ready to finally decide. I currently listen to Stark Black with Sanguine Elixir and RICH.

I would love to hear your thoughts/advice. I had some thoughts whether UA is crucial for this custom, as I am much more interested in the wealth aspects of it (inspiration is not an issue for me at the moment).

1. UA
  2. NWE
  3. SB
  4. Gloryseeker
  5. The Spotlight
  6. Lifeblood Fable
  7. Power Talk
  8. Dragon Tongue
  9. Natural Winner
  10. Overdrive
  11. Secrets of Akasha – Wealth
  12. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  13. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  14. Positive Being Attractor – Wealth
  15. Safety Net
  16. Negativity Displacer/Gratitude Embodiment
  17. Negative Energy Transmutation
  18. Yggdrasil
  19. Mosaic
  20. pragya
3 Likes

Hey cool custom! If you don’t mind me asking, what’s your main goal for this custom you want to achieve and what obstacles do you find are in the way of achieving that goal?

To help me with my career as an artist.
Sell more works, connect with the right people etc. And deal with my money related issues and boundaries.

I personally would do it differently.

Renaissance Man Core
House of Medici Core

House of Medici for meeting great tutors, people who want to buy your art or even become your long term buyers, meeting other artists who make tons of cash and who are more than happy to show you how they do it etc etc etc oceans of opportunities and open doors for you

For third core, Id go with either

• Ultimate Artist Core
  • or Rich Core - basically manifest money opportunities
  • or Genesis : Mogul Core - find out and pursue a way of making money that would feel fulfilling and fun for YOU

You dont need to be the “best artist” to make bunch of money off of it so I would most likely choose Rich or Genesis : Mogul for the third option

then some modules I would look into :

motivation - sense of purpose

… healed mind has smoother road

Some fun wealth modules to consider

Finding most efficient sources of wealth ( THIS THIS MAKES SENSE TO INCLUDE )

• Treasure Finder - find that nugget of knowledge, the secret that makes everything click
  • Cosmic Navigator - low hanging fruit - manifests situations with least resistance to achieving your goals.

you can run this aside from the custom so that if you ever decide you want to switch it, your custom remains

1 Like

Which art skill do you plan to develop? For example, if it is draw and/or paint, you could include the module Rembrandt.

I’d say:
Replace dragon tongue with the True Sell module.
Replace overdrive with Unrelenting Wealth energy and Motivation
You can go with Gratitude Embodiment since you have Negative Energy Transmutation
You really don’t need Gloryseeker. SB has enough fame scripting. I would replace that with You are not alone. It’s similar to Inner Circle
You don’t need Mosaic unless you really want it. I would replace that with the Way of ROI

Why would you recommend Renaissance Man? As I said, I’m less interested in the skill building aspects of UA and more in the financial aspects of it. I’m already doing well in things related to inspiration and skill building.

House of Medici looks like a good sub but is not new tech, so NWE and SB are making more sense to me.

Doesn’t true sell module help mostly if you work specifically in a sales job?

I think this “Latest tech is always the better option” is a huge error. Even the old ZP hell even before ZP ever came out, the results always were extraordinary. Not adding House of Medici into your custom as an artist who wants to make money is your biggest mistake imo. You as an artist depend on your clients. The wealthier the clients and opportunities and YOUR OWN NAME / BRAND as an artist, is your main focus. It is your key to wealth through art. Sure you can use other wealth subs and mix it with inner circle or something but man… house of medici just makes sense

1 Like

No. It helps with anything that deals with sales including selling yourself and your art.

I’m sure House of Medici is great sub, but it feels like SB is also helpful in creating myself a name and attracting wealthy clients…

I’m also reconsidering Lifeblood Fable. Does someone have experience with this module?

1 Like

Maybe simply run SB along side a custom highly focused on wealth building as an artist - Ultimate artist and Genesis: Mogul

Lifeblood fable is great.