Watching IT grow - BDLM journal

Norway

1 Like

Lovely country

1 Like

I also have a 16 cm pepe (using the standard butt to tip measurement)

1 Like

Good for you, but he went from 15cm to 16cm in 7 days which is impressive.

Explanation of the joke: having a 16cm pepe using butt to tip measurement is like 2 inch pepe from base to tip. :slight_smile:

Anyways, this is a valuable thread, i wont derail it more by making more stoopid pepe jokes.

3 Likes

I edited the previous post with the growth measurements to reflect more accurately the days of use of the sub.

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign

I noticed my upper body seems different, muscles are more defined, abs coming out more, is there scripting in BDLM that could be the source of this?

I got back to work after two weeks break so it could just be that but asking just in case.

3 Likes

That’s most likely Khan Black. I suspect that it raises testosterone, which would lead to this.

8 Likes

Is bdlm the only title you are currently using?

I started adding 5 min loops of either LBFH, Sanguine Elixir or KB st1.

1 Like

My conscience grew very unsatisfied with running only BDLM, I’m still keen on using it until I can measure a solid 6.5 - 7 inch length on the weewee, but I’ve been adding 3 min loops of other subs.

Mainly SE, but I am also adding touches of Regeneration, only 3min loops of these, I keep the main focus on BDLM with full loop.

I can feel my energy is now flowing in others areas of my body rather than only down towards my genitals when solely using BDLM, so I guess it will slow down peepee growth but I am enjoying beautiful inner emotional and mental changes that are so fulfilling!

2 Likes

I tried out different subs alongside BDLM and I’m also starting to lose interest in growing it bigger.

I’m still determined enough to keep using BDLM for a little while so maybe I can convince myself and others that it works and help the unlucky ones who have a small unusable life giving dongle or the ones with psychological insecurities about their dongle.

Anyway I settled for 2 other subs to stack it with, Sanguine Elixir and Chosen Way of Nature, I will listen the way I read on a recent post on the forum, alternating between one listen day BDLM and SE and the other listen day BDLM and CWN

BDLM causes no recon so it’s definitely going to be a smooth ride, I’m going to do a washout soon because I tried too many different subs within the last two weeks and even though I ran short loops it piles up quick.

Here’s a couple nice experiences from CWN:

From few loops of CWN and some influence from SE days prior, Iv’e already experienced beautiful emotional states and psychic realisation and one example is tonight while conversing with my friend, a lot of deep knowledge started flowing from within, it was about the relationship between fear of death and sexuality and the evolution and future of our system of reproduction. It’s like I could dive into the nature within myself and extract information from past current and future things.

When I see deers or wolfs outside I always wondered how it feels to be so engrossed in the natural environment like they are.
I live in nature so I just step out of my door and look at the trees and after 30sec I’m transported in a different dimension.
When I go out and the sub activates, I enter a profound state of mind and body where I truly feel like a wild animal, the sense of power and unity in and ‘with’ the environment can’t be adequately expressed with words.

You want grounding? Chosen Way of Nature is for you.

4 Likes

Today is my second day without sub, I feel good, I have very deep and fulfilling meditations, I’m not sure I can keep going with BDLM, the nudge from my soul to stop this sub is clear, but my scientific interest in growing it bigger is not satisfied, let’s see in a couple days what I decide.

2 Likes

I have to stop this sub, I need to focus my energy on other parts of myself, the pressure for change is great at the moment and there’s no time and space for experiments like these anymore in my life.

I enjoyed the cycle, on a psychological level some negative beliefs about my sexual organ have been cleared up, as for physical size, it does take time for change, the initial influx of energy in the area increases size but as for growing the meat, it takes more time.

So if you’re looking for increasing physical size, you need patience, but you will get very quick results in terms of confidence and performance, sexual performance and satisfaction will be instantly better because your penis will be much larger on an energetic level, the physical level will follow but it takes more time.

I’m off to figure out a stack to run, I want to go hard on healing, the updated Phoenix sub is attractive, but I already own Regeneration, Sanguine Elixir and Chosen Way of Nature, so I might stack these last three. Any opinions on this stack, does it sound ok?

3 Likes

It’s a very good stack. I have done Regeneration and The Elixir combo. Very symbiotic pair.

Chosen: The Way of Nature will give you direction and since you already live in nature, taking action on this title will be easy.

1 Like

If you wouldn’t mind, I would be interested in the numbers after a few weeks. You spoke about body needing more time to adjust. Since there’s blooming. It would be really interesting to see how IT evolves after a few weeks without BDLM.

It was a interesting experiment to follow. Thanks for that.

1 Like

mmmm… but you actually did have physical changes in… 10-15 days?

1 Like

Yes but I now think it might due to increased blood flow in the area instead of new body cells, it’s why I was so surprised at first, the subliminal will focus lots of your energy in the penis. It’s obvious to me that with enough time, with all the energy flowing to the area, it will make a difference.

I’m gonna measure in a week or two to see where it’s at. I haven’t listened to the sub in almost 5 days and the size flaccid is still much fuller than it used to be.

I forgot to mention that the smell emanating from the pubic area was also very different, the sub likely triggers hormonal changes or somethin, definitely lots of activity in the pubic area.

For anyone that wants results as fast as possible I recommend running BDLM by itself without mixing with other subs.

3 Likes

It’s been just over two weeks since I last listened to BDLM, I measured today and I’m still at a solid 15.5cm(6.1") length and 12.5cm(4.7") girth. So actually impressive gains for just one cycle (3 weeks) of listening.

Only thing that has unfortunately not changed is shape, I have a slight bend but have seen no change to it, I believe it could work but would need quite a few cycles in a row to affect it.

I will likely run another cycle with this sub alone sometime next year.

5 Likes

Update?