Warblade's Primal + S&S Journal

Hello all,

I’ve decided to start a Journal for Primal + Sex & Seduction. Primal will be my Primary Program and Sex and Seduction will be my Secondary Program. I’ll also be adding Stacks and using Libertine morning and evening. First time using SC subs and very exited to see what will happen this coming month. I’ll document my progress here. I’ll be doing the following:

Primal + Sex & Seduction (Main Programs)
Limit Destroyer + Rebirth + Aura (Stack Modules)
Libertine (Supercharger)

Equipment Used:

Morning Ritual Stack: Apple AirPods and/or Beats Studio Wireless Headphones (Noise Cancellation Disabled). Volume Level 10 - 12 of 16 squares depending on external noise.

Day Stack: iPhone Xs Speakers. Distance within arms reach of phone when placed nearby me and when it is in my front pocket. Full Volume. Frequensee measures around -55db - -60db

Sleep Stack: Bose Soundlink 10 Stereo Speakers connected via Bluetooth facing me. Distance approximately 3ft each side of ear. Volume level 14 of 16 squares on iPhone Xs. Frequensee measures around -50db

Monday - Thursday:

Morning Ritual Stack Playlist (Approx 4 Hours):

Equipment: Apple AirPods and/or Beats Studio Wireless Headphones

Libertine x2
Primal x1 (Masked)
Aura x1 (Masked)
Primal x1 (Masked)
Aura x1 (Masked)
Primal x1 (Masked)

Friday - Sunday:

Morning Ritual Stack Playlist (Appox 4 Hours):

Equipment: Apple AirPods and/or Beats Studio Wireless Headphones

Libertine x2
Sex & Seduction x1 (Masked)
Aura x1 (Masked)
Aura x1 (Masked)

Day Stack Playlist (1 Loop Approx 4 Hrs): Goal is 3 loops during the day. Toughest part since I don’t always have my phone with me due to my work.

Equipment: Apple iPhone Xs Speakers

Primal x3 (Ultrasonic)
Sex & Seduction x2 (Ultrasonic)

Sleep Stack Playlist (Approx 8 Hours):

Equipment: Apple iPhone Xs connected via Bluetooth to Bose Soundlink 10 Stereo Speakers

Primal x1 (Ultrasonic)
Sex & Seduction x1 (Ultrasonic)
Limit Destroyer x1 (Ultrasonic)
Primal x1 (Ultrasonic)
Rebirth x1 (Ultrasonic)
Primal x1 (Ultrasonic)
Limit Destroyer x1 (Ultrasonic)
Primal x1 (Ultrasonic)
Rebirth x1 (Ultrasonic)

5 Likes

A couple of days in and the first three days I felt really good. More calm and relaxed throughout the day. i noticed that when I was using my morning stack that includes the Aura stack I felt more energized and it helped in getting through my workout. Also had several sex dreams, one with a co-worker and another from yoga class. Normally I don’t remember any of my dreams but I wasn’t surprised since I am listening mostly to PRIMAL and S&S so that is to be expected.

These last two days I’m a bit tired and low on energy which I don’t know why but since I’ve been listening to the subs almost 20 hours a day I may have to lower the usage. I’m reading from the posts that 16 should be a maximum. Since I have two major programs running and stacks to complement I may have to alter my playlist a bit. I want to see if I can slowly reduce the stack modules and go mainly on PRIMAL and S&S alternating at 1:1. Perhaps PRIMAL 8 hrs at night, S&S 8 hrs during the day, and 8 hrs rest for the subconscious to process. But that will take time.

Not much real change yet but it’s only 5 days. Let’s see what happens.

1 Like

Define “real change.” And what’s your long-term goal with running a subliminal?

Well it looks like this last week was a surprise. I was promoted to a new position at my current place and I will start within the next few weeks. So I had to look at my goals once again and I’ve decided I will have to put the PRIMAL and S&S combo subs on hold as I focus on my career growth.

My goals for PRIMAL and S&S was to become more social and more extroverted. Become a person who is fun to be around especially with women. I’m an introvert by nature (INTJ according to Myers Briggs). Also I wanted to build a rotation of women who would either be friends with benefits or fuck buddies and was going to use S&S to give me the confidence to go out and approach women.

I do like the feeling of PRIMAL. While I was interviewing a few days ago for my new position I had it running in the background on my phone in my pocket and let me tell you, I never felt so calm and relaxed during an interview before. It felt like I was in a state of flow the whole time.

So I want to keep PRIMAL as part of my ongoing success. But I’m going to drop S&S and use Ascended Mogul as a replacement to help me attain an overall higher status as a man and as a professional in my career while running PRIMAL. So those will be my two new programs and I’ll start a new journal on my progress.

I’m hoping that Ascended Mogul along with PRIMAL assist me in attaining higher status and building a better overall social life. Maybe having that rotation of women will end up being a side benefit since Ascension is in Ascended Mogul. That will be my main goal for 2019.

Let’s do this :sunglasses:

4 Likes

How did this Primal/AM stack work out for you?

1 Like