Wanted + Stark Custom

Cycle 1 is done and I am starting washout today. Noticing that people are more eager to talk to me, especially if I initiate conversation.

1 Like

Had a wet dream, my first one ever actually (at 23) . Happened with I was semi-awake and having a sex dream. Don’t know if it affects my semen retention progress. I’m assuming inner gasoline is part of the cause although there’s one report of a guy getting wet dreams off Stark.

Day 1 cycle 2 . So I have to admit I did some experimenting with another title on a whim, love bomb. After 5 days washout I played it twice over 3 days (day on, day off as is recommended) and took 3 days mini washout before starting cycle 2 today. But I like what I felt on love bomb so maybe that’s a third title?

1 Like

I’ve been having terrible body image issues past few days, really don’t know what to do about it

Start to work out?

1 Like

Haha yeah I mean I know what to do but ,you know no motivation. Even with the module. And yeah I’ve tried a few times for the sake of taking action but just can’t do it consistently

Try Spartan.

3 Likes

More rest might help.

2 Likes

Put Extreme Exercise Motivation and you will thank me later:)

Rest as in more days off?

1 Like

Yeah it’s already in there…

Honestly I shouldn’t be surprised at the massive amount of recon I’m getting. When I see a journal (just an example , don’t remember who’s) of some guy saying he was fucking a MIlF at 16 and I’m here as a 24yr virgin I realize I’m the complete anti-thesis of subs like Wanted or Stark. I mean, imagine the difference in baselines between that guy and me. So I guess losing my shit from time to time isn’t that unexpected since my subconscious is probably fighting hard against every single line in every script. All I can consciously do is force feed the subs down my subconscious throat until it starts to accept them, regardless of how many cycles it takes and how much it fucks with my head.

I guess playing ascension chamber on a whim didn’t help either :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Exactly!

1 Like

Ugh
All I’ll say is:

Don’t compare your life to others’, your journey is only yours alone. Comparing your journey to others’ is the single most effective way to creating the biggest obstacle to halt your progress.

5 Likes

Check out PUA logic. Don’t look too far. Just learn the basics of opening, etc.

Apparently, if you search “PUA”
most results are for:
Pandemic Unemployment Assistance
:laughing:

Right? What else is there?

Pick-Up Artist, Some of the old school advice still stands to this day. The key word is “some.” You’ll know what is working and what is not for you.

Check out youtube channels or forums like Sosuave (Legendary users such as Pook, etc.; the guy who wrote Rational Male was from there before.) They have basic free courses & advice to help with social anxiety etc.

1 Like

Good suggestions.

I actually did know what pua was.
I just found it funny that the acronym was replaced by something prominent.

In fact, it was a pua forum that introduced me to this industry about an infamous aura sub which is Paleolithic compared to Libertine now :slight_smile:

1 Like