WANTED BLACK: Saint, now you know what people wants:

Good idea

Middle aged men + need more testosterone, better insuline sensitivity, more melatonin and collagen production amongst many things.

2 Likes

Yes we need a collagen enhancing script too.

@SaintSovereign could you please study what both adobeacrobat and myself habe to say.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Berberine

2 Likes

@Deadpool we need wanted to start the process within our grey matter. This is no good until the grey matter ingrains it as a belief in the SC.

Why cant SC do a pure physical change product ?

Perhaps anti ageing wanted for old people.

Potential sales base 1000 members over 40 thats 40 Ɨ 1000 = 40 000 euros revenue.

Potentially 28.000 euros after tax in the first month.

2 Likes

Imagine this @TheBoxingScientistā€¦

A pure physical shifting product with the following features:

• The physical attractiveness shifting of WANTED for hair, face, neck, V taper, hands, legs and back.
  • Male Enhancement of WANTED and DIAMOND
  • Height Inducer of EF and WANTED
  • Exercise motivation, muscle building and fitness of Spartan, EF, Beast Within, Beast Unleashed and Legacy
  • Paragon Lite for physical healing
  • Anti-aging
  • Testosterone boost
  • All that dialed up to the max

Donā€™t matter whether it be called HERO or WANTED Black or Revelation of Body or anything else, we need a product for that.

PS: I do think RoB will be more of title for spiritual-physical connection but thatā€™s another story.

8 Likes

If they had just one dedicated product for male pattern baldness, thatā€™d make billions alone :rofl:

2 Likes

Potentially SC are looking at a gold mine for bald me.

35 million bald men Ɨ 40 dollars for the product.

@RVconsultant can you please escalate our findings from lion, beowulf, adobe, lion and myself.

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

We really need to get the buy in from SC.

We need more members to standup to say we want this.

2 Likes

Mafia are still pretty big @Deadpool its not like in the movies though.

What we really need isā€¦

Beast Within for Humanity !!!

:muscle:t2:

Starting 2023 ā€¦

You and everyone around you getting stronger, healthier, more functional, more attractive, and always full of energy.

:hugs:

5 Likes

I almost flagged this post for being too good. Combine that with a bit of masculinity/productivity scripting and weā€™re done. Canā€™t explain to you how much I want to use wanted (Iā€™m a Sun Scorpio), but those personality traits are too much for me. Iā€™m already dominant and manipulative on my own, donā€™t need any enhancement on that :joy:

@SaintSovereign @Fire Please look at his post :joy:

2 Likes

Lol!

Hopefully this is HERO. We have been wanting it for a long time but I also understand why it is taking time since Saint and Fire would want to get this right.

Even possible that Revelation of Body will help them with making HERO or WANTED Black.

1 Like

This reminds me of the movie Gattacaā€¦ :thinking: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Solomon i can feel your aura in the thread you have powerful dominance.

1 Like

Yes, very important

It has to include some feature like ā€œDHT regulationā€, ā€œfollicle pigmentation enhancementā€ , ā€œmale baldness pattern prevention or correctionā€ and the likeā€¦

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

@TheBoxingScientist rofl!!! :joy:

1 Like

WANTED B could also contain the Libertine aura or maybe sex and seduction subconscious model.

1 Like

Why not both ?? think big man thats what Saint and Fire taught me

1 Like