WANTED BLACK: Saint, now you know what people wants:

Yes

1 Like

Yes, a lot of people are italian descendants.

Take one example amongst many: Lionel Messi

But you are speaking Spanish, not Italian.

Yes, all the people in Argentina speak Spanish.

We are a mix of Spanish, Italian and Native people.

1 Like

We should go to argentina and meet acronat.

2 Likes

@aaa AAA sits watching TV he scratches his chin like a true alpha. His eyes have laser like focus on the news headlines like Bruce Wayne contemplating a complex problem. Assessing each outcome independently.

“Crime in the Hague has shot up by 35%”

There are displays of gang violence as dutch/moroccan gangs clash. A gang leader shouts “We will rule the Hague ahahahah”. A dutch guy Jeroen screams never. The moroccan guy Mohammed shouts in an evil laugh “The Hague is ours”.

An indian guy Ajay proclaims that the indians are better at cricket then the dutch a fight erupts.

A woman weeps tears coming from her eyes “Why cant we live in peace in our city why so much violence”.

A little girl weeps as someone has stolen her precious barbie doll.

AAA buries his head in his hands “Something must be done about there is too much violence”

AAA picks up the phone and calls RVConsultant.

AAA: Its time !
RVConsultant: you have my full backing AAA

RVConsultant presses a red button on the side of his desk.

A drone rises up into the air and flies to the The Hague from america.

The drone drops a package into AAA’s garden.

AAA runs into the garden and opens up the package to reveal THE HERO PROTOTYPE

AAA: Its time to clean up the city and bring peace to the souls of all the people

AAA does one loop of hero a bursting energy fills his body his chakras start spinning like crazy. The ground starts shaking like there is an earth quake as energy fields surround AAA.

News Flash: Reported earth quake in the Hague force 5

AAA puts on a mask and stands in front of the mirror

“Its time” he bursts out laughing glorious heroic music plays in the background.

A hero is about to rise !!. The Black Mask is here !!

Part 2 next week

@bombayduck @GoldenTiger

5 Likes

Wanted Black should manifest me a harem of super hot babes and make me a 7ft slayer. Like if you agree

What is hunter almond eyes?

Getting @SaintSovereign 's attention is like getting a 1 billion dollar loan without any credit

1 Like

Almond hunter shaped eyes have upswept corners and like they are called, almond in shape. They are lover eyes.

I don’t think so

If many costumers request something, it is worth the attention of any provider.

2 Likes

He is so busy nowadays (as always)
I think he read it, but didn’t decide to give a response yet.

Since Wanted: Black is about being even more secretive and cladestine why not borrow a bond title as it’s name…

Spectre :ghost:

1 Like

If my 5 cents into this topic help in getting WANTED Black, then here is my 5 cents.

How is Wanted Black different from Revelation of the Body?

is there a pic?

Search Google Images or YouTube for terms like:

“almond eyes”
“eye shapes”

“hunter eyes”
“prey eyes”
“hunter eyes vs prey eyes”

:wink:

1 Like

Nice beautiful “hunter eyes”

2 Likes

I got lost in those eyes :slight_smile:

As a dutch person, its hilarious to me that cricket caused a fight to erupt when almost no dutch people know what cricket even is.

Despite this, it still isnt out of character to have a fight erupt over a sport that people dont actually watch.

3 Likes