WANTED Black and radiant beauty subliminal Journal

Hii Everyone I started using my physical shifting custom subliminal few months back but wasn’t fully consistent but now I am stacking wanted and my custom sub and I will journal my journey with you guys. It will help me and also others to take inspiration.
My custom sub -

• Legacy of spartan core
  • Ethereal presence
  • Entranced
  • DEUS
    *Omnidimensional
  • Enchanting smile
  • Facial morphing
  • Physical shifter sexiness
  • Hegemon
  • Emperor fitness height inducer
  • voice Master

These are all my custom subs module I named my custom sub “RADIANT BEAUTY” - , along with this I’ll use wanted black.

3 Likes

Any physical shifting results so far?

1 Like

I started my cycle for “21 days” yesterday. But before that I use to listen but never used it consistently. I will share all of my previous experience that I used to write in my notebook.

Wanted black Results - When I used it few months back
My face felt more beautiful and symmetrical, My eyes started getting more hunter and sexy and upturned in shape. I got motivated to workout.

• Now I am gonna tell you a very exciting and thrilling experience. Few months back I was doing an internship at a big fashion brand and Jessika (not real name for obvs reasons) was my reporting manager she was quite good looking and she had a nice figure. Overtime we became nice friends and we used to sit together. So one day she was being extra friendly and touchy with me, she always used to touch and put her hand on my thighs whenever she got a chance to do so. But that one day I felt a weird sensation around her as if she was trying to fuk me and get naughty. She looked in my eyes and gave me fuk me eyes and I am not even kidding. Later that day, I cracked a joke a she was laughing and giggling and suddenly she put her hand on my thighs and leaned towards my shoulder and then I held hard while she was touching my thighs. (Which I never did before because she is 3-4 years older than I am and I always used to respect her) but that day she was giving me every hint to get laid and have sex together although she already had a boyfriend.

I’ll share more of my experiences and this time I hope to listen consistently for both subs for 6 months

2 Likes

Yupp, I had many physical shifting results, I’ll share them all in detail whenever I get free I’ll come here and write. Journaling will help both me and other fellow listeners to feel motivated

3 Likes

Excellent results, @Starseed.

2 Likes

That’s true.

Interested to make a health and physical shifting focused custom as well. Thanks for sharing mate.

2 Likes

Good stuff mate. :pray:

Jessika is playing with fire :fire: I would of course not recommend you to go for it physically.

1 Like

Yeah man, I controlled myself not to involve physically!

Hii, Guys I decided to only listen to my physical shifting custom sub, currently I am trying to build my business, so all the attraction form wanted black and increased sexual feeling is kinda distracting.

Soo , I’ll share my physical shifting custom results here

Here are some-
I have seducers gaze in custom and after listening my eyes feels kinda seductive and feline, people act more friendly and they try to prolong conversation with me,(Ethereal presence and entrances result)
A lot of people have complemented my smile, like a girl said that I have a perfect smile and many people have said that my smile is very cute and beautiful (enchanting smile) another thing that I noticed is that when I smile people also start smiling and laughing. It’s like I have contagious smile and laugh, Even if there’s nothing to laugh about when someone sees me smiling they start smiling and laughing. My face also is more beautiful than before, sometimes my cheekbones looks more prominent.

2 Likes

I wanted to share some results,
I have been visualizing my facial features that I want to manifest… my eyes look more hunter and symmetrical and overall facial structure is becoming more sharp like runway models, my eyebrows are thicker than before and my eyelashes are getting long and curled, I am motivated to hit the gym and change my physical appearance.
Does LoTs also have eye color changing scripting, I noticed my eyes getting lighter!

1 Like

SC doesn’t do that.