Wanted and Primal or Primal Seduction

I’ve seen some say that Wanted and Primal/PS don’t mix well together. Others say it’s fine.

Just wanted (haha) to gather opinions here to come up with a “final” word on if they work well together in the same stack (or not).

3 Likes

I can’t see why they won’t stack together well, both work on making you more attractive to women in their own unique ways, i’d love to run this stack alongside daredevil/Libertine sometime in the future.

2 Likes

I’m working up to Wanted/(P or PS)/Heartsong

I have to work up to it because recent tests give me the impression that HS causes me hella “bad” recon symptoms. That will be a whole other thread though

1 Like

Wanted and Primal Seduction.

Ran both in a stack (mainstores) worked great, got laid in…well it was within 3 weeks because I only did it for a cycle.

Running both cores in a custom right now, I absolutely love it. Works great.

A winning combo for me.

4 Likes

In my experience Wanted and Emperor don’t mix well. For what it’s worth, don’t know how others feel.

2 Likes

As I see in other forum members many of them running customs Khan + Wanted and I assume that it is probably even better than Wanted + PS but I do not have any personal experience.

3 Likes

And btw I thought you were running Wanted + Stark and also this combination is quite preferred among users.

2 Likes

My primary stack is Stark, Wanted, and a support title–currently RoM. Last cycle I ran Stark, Wanted + PS custom, RoM and Genesis.

Next cycle I’m testing Genesis so I’m temporarily dropping Stark but plan on returning to it after I’m satisfied with my Genesis test drive.

2 Likes

The stack I mentioned above where I got laid in 3 weeks was Wanted, Stark, PS. Yes, WantedStark is a great combo, @Invictus can attest, if I remember right it was his primary stack for like a year or more.

2 Likes

You mean your The Aesthete custom, right?
I am looking at it rn.

Si, Singnore.

1 Like

@Palpatine
And sorry for derailing your topic :slight_smile:

1 Like

Rebel scum :grinning:

3 Likes

Yeah we are those guys on X-wings :smiley:

I really never thought about Khan and Heartsong together. I remember that OG Khan was built on the Primal code base and K3 had PSIT.

Khan is worth looking into for this idea in place of P/PS

1 Like

Im running a social SS custom on the same day with my wanted khan custom right now and my ps/ emp custom on another listening day.

Its a new cycle i expect great things to come

1 Like

I did do Khan1+Wanted before. K1 seemed to boost Wanted.

Customs everywhere :slight_smile:

Wanted to try running khan from 1st stage again with wanted, but am a little bit anxious of hard breakdown hitting me when im at work.

Im interested in running khan
And khan black + wanted in the future
When im rdy for it.

Happy reading the awesome results of khanb by others for
The time being

1 Like

Hmm id be interested in seeing what else people have to say about Wanted and Primal. I’m considering running Wanted with Primal or Daredevil in my next stack

2 Likes