Vote for the next subliminal

some form of samadhi

Thoth was the 1st person to say it

1 Like

How about a subliminal that mimics the effects of weed and alcohol…lol would be fun if it is ultima format…and ofcos not permenant

3 Likes

I will not put that on the PA system at work

4 Likes

@friday, @Hermit - i do have a Q custom with both Khan and StarkQ in it. Used it for 2 months but have paused it to be more focused on a new Terminus build. Will be adding the Khan+StarkQ custom back to my playlist next week and report back.

In those 2 months, it did push my masculinity to be more friendly. An optimal mix of Khan Dominance with StarkQ Charisma.

2 Likes

@pacman, @COWolfe - LOLLL

1 Like

Interesting. How about productivity, ambition, drive?

1 Like

@Hermit - i frankly wasn’t in a mindplace and action-taking for productivity. But that will change soon

1 Like

I’m assuming you’ve had previous experience with both Stark and Khan?

1 Like

Yes. I had journals for Khan and StarkQ separately. Good stuff. Have you used them, @Hermit ?

1 Like

A lot of experience on Stark, none on Khan but I like to try it sometime in the future. Presently my priorities conquer with Khan’s earlier Stages, otherwise I would of went with it. Jumping straight into Stage 4 at this point is likely to cause negative side-effects also, so therefore my decision to look at Ascended Mogul instead.

Leaning towards Stark & Ascended Mogul in a Custom, with some added modules but I won’t be overloading it too much.

I’ll be following your journal closely, monitoring your progress with Ultimate Writing, Khan & Stark Custom. Best of luck to you!

2 Likes

Thanks man. May you get excellent results on your own StarkQ+AscendMogul custom too, @Hermit

1 Like

Next Ultima. Let’s combine Libertine with True Social. That would improve some lives.

1 Like

True Libertine?

Some people did stack the two pre-Ultima.

I figured the first new request would be Aura Ultima. It’s only been mentioned once or twice in the other threads.

Just a few mentions. Barely enough to notice. I figure that there is a reason they didn’t put that out just now.
True Libertine would be a one stop shop for the results a lot of guys are looking for.

In that case I’ll tell Saint to put the “Sex Now!” sub on hold for a bit. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What! Eeerr what was that!?!
Could you repeat that ?

1 Like

Oh, this sounds interesting. Do tell us more.

1 Like

I wonder what effect that would have on people that you don’t want to get close to (e.g. Low energy people, low-vibration people, creepy people, etc.). Will they be attracted to you if you use True Libertine?

It seems that Libertine attracts anyone who maybe might be attracted to you. Dealing with unwanted attention is probably a consequence of running it.