Vote for the next subliminal

I would also like a product or supercharger for solid eye contact. Eye contact is such a underrated body language sign but the most important in my opinion. Solid eye contact conveys confidence. Especially those who are trying to meet girls etc great eye contact can get you far and even turn a girl on just by the way your looking at her

2 Likes

@Grimm1390 this is already built into all the alpha subs

3 Likes

Really ? I guess i would like one just based solely on eye contact alone

2 Likes

My vote 4 the next subliminal: Healing the Shadow Self.

5 Likes

Luke 6:48-49 (KJV)
48 He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock. 49 But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.

2 Likes

A READING SUBLIMINAL or SUPERCHARGER would be a great idea from my side.

4 Likes

what do you think of a supercharger which has adderall/coffee effects to take a boost when we feel very tired but still have work to do?

3 Likes

Sounds more like binural beats would help with that. It would be cool if subclub got into binural beats eventually or hypnosis tracks.

3 Likes

No clue what bineral beats are

1 Like

Our ancestors learned, long ago, that they could use rhythmic pulses (e.g., drums, mantras, chants, movements) to affect states of consciousness, and binaurals are a technology-based modern-day version of that same strategy. [Bin-: from ‘binary’ or ‘two’; -Aural: from ‘ears’ or ‘hearing’. It just means ‘Two Ears’ ].

Researchers find that, under certain conditions, playing sounds of two different wave frequencies into each ear creates a kind of illusion. If you play a 400 Hz in the left ear and a 405 Hz in the right ear. The person will subjectively hear a 5 Hz sound. The brain reconciles the difference between the two sounds: 405 minus 400 equals 5. (I’m explaining it in simpler terms because that’s the level of my understanding.) Some parts of the brain are then ‘entrained’ or guided into brainwave activity of that frequency. That’s the important point. So that’s the Binaural or ‘Two Ear’ method of influencing brainwave activity.

Brainwave activity is divided into categories along a spectrum, based on frequencies. Frequency just means how quickly the neurons are pulsing as they work. The typical frequency categories you hear about are: Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta, and Gamma. Those are just names for different frequencies of brain wave activity. They are sections along the brainwave frequency spectrum. Just like Red, Orange, Yellow, and so on, are different sections along the visible light frequency spectrum.

What brings the whole idea together is this: At different frequencies of brainwave activity, different types of thinking and problem-solving become easier or more likely to happen.

So think of those frequencies (Beta, Alpha) like lines on a ruler. Now, imagine that you stick that ruler down into the sea. The beta section is say 0-10 meters deep. The Alpha section is 10 to 20 meters deep. And so on.

Most of the time, no one’s going to find a whale swimming in water that’s only 3 meters deep. So you won’t find them in the Beta section. And you’re not going to find any frogs swimming in the 30 meters deep water. So no frogs in the Theta section.

In a similar way, dream-logic, creative, intuitive vision-making happens more in Theta. Focused, problem-solving, goal-oriented, empirically-oriented thinking is typical in Beta section. And so on.

That is the point of binaurals. People try to use binaural beats as a way to train the brain to a particular ‘altitude’ or ‘depth’ of activity. They hope that this will make it easier for them to do the kinds of thinking associated with that ‘depth’ or that range of frequencies. Typical goals people have are: enhanced creativity, ‘deeper’ meditation, focused problem-solving, etc.

That is binaurals in an over-simplified nutshell. Very over-simplified. The brain is said to contain 100 billion neurons. No matter what practices we use, the wave activity is going to be extremely heterogenous/diverse throughout that complex system. There’s nothing simple about the brain, nor should there be.

8 Likes

I understand. Thank you it was very detailed. I still think a supercharger to boost us while we are tired should be successful

1 Like

They already exist, you’ll have to search them, as they are direct competitors.

1 Like

I wonder if one of the existing superchargers, ilke Legacy, might work for that.

1 Like

Thank you for the explanation. I’ve seen the term Binaural but never looked for it’s meaning or function. Which wave length is more suitable for learning? Is it theta or another?

1 Like

Here is a page that breaks down types of activity by brainwave states:

Brain waves

Here’s another chart of the type you see floating around the Internet.

https://choosemuse.com/app/uploads/2018/06/brainwaves-chart5-1.jpg

You should take all of these things with a grain of salt. Researchers tend to be much less conclusive than are the laypeople who cite their research.

2 Likes

Why will i mix subs from this company with other company when it is specifically said not to do so?

1 Like

Pure binaurals are not subliminals. Different technology.

1 Like

So its ok if we use them from other companies while we use your subs? @SaintSovereign

1 Like

If they don’t contain subliminal messages, then there’s no conflict.

3 Likes

Physical healing

2 Likes