VoodooChildQ T + BloodSugarSexMagickQ T

This process is almost as alchemical as doing one’s own sigil…

1 Like

@Psiklou In a way you are engaging the same procceses, using an alternate methodology.

Its been more than a week without Minds Eye T² and I still see combinations of 1 and 4 everywhere.
I dont know if the effects are that long or maybe are induced by my customs.

My relationship with sports/excercise during my life has been one of love and hate, more often hate. Ive never consider myself as someone thats really into it or that has a healthy physical life. I always percieved myself as weak and lazy.

Theres been times in my life that I engaged in excercise for long times but drinked lots of alcohol and use other drugs, theres been times in wich Ive been clean and sober for long times but no excercise at all.

Ive been reluctant to post this, but its been 5 months now in wich Ive been excercising 4 times a week and havent drink a drop of alcohol. These changes started with Stark Q and now 19 days into my custom with Emp Fitness st4 for the first time in my life Im feeling like a healthy person.

This is pretty awesome and life changing for me, the reason I was reluctant of sharing this is because I dont wanna give the wrong impression about the process, subs are not the only tool Im using for this purpose, but one of the 3 most important ones.

4 Likes

Awesome!

Glad to hear this and your other cool developments.

1 Like

Thanks @Malkuth!! It is awesome for sure.

By the way, its been a week since I started using supplements and they are already kicking in, I feel more energy and vitality.

Coconut Oil (3 weeks)
Natures Sunshine:
+Vitamin C 1000mg (1 a day)
+Super Supplemental (2 a day) 62 nutrients, vitamins and minerals.

Super Supplemental provides the following nutrients:vitamin A, C, D3, E, thiamin (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), vitamin B6, folate (B9), vitamin B12, biotin, pantothenic acid, choline, calcium, iron, phosphorus, iodine, magnesium, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, chromium, potassium. Also contains Inositol, p-aminobenzoic acid (PABA), fruit blend (white grape, apple, pear, orange, pineapple, cherry, strawberry, blueberry), dandelion root, alfalfa aerial parts, asparagus stem, broccoli flowers, cabbage leaf, hesperidin bioflavonoid extract, lemon bioflavonoid extract, rutin, rose hips, sodium copper chlorophyllin, kelp leaf and stem, lutein, cranberry fruit, mangosteen fruit, carrot root, spinach leaf and stem, tomato fruit, lycopene, açai berry, pomegranate fruit extract, L-leucine, L-lysine, L-valine, L-isoleucine, L-phenylalanine, L-threonine, L-arginine, L-methionine, L-tyrosine, L-cysteine.

44 days of Voodoo Child
20 days of Blood Sugar Sex Magick

Today I have a pretty busy day and a lot of stuff to do outside, the day is shinny so its inviting to go out.
I feel really good after the strong reconciliation of the other day.
Yesterday was for introspection of inner changes, today is time for reconnaissance and appreciation of the outside world.

1 Like

This is what I have in mind now:

Power level: T or T², not yet sure.

Mogul
Productivity Unleashed
Positive Being Attractor
Sultan
Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy.
Financial Succes Reality Shifter
Wealth Limit Destroyer
Secrets of Akasha
Power Unleashed
Jupiter
Yggdrasil
Direct Influencing
Carpe Diem
Divine Will
Dominion.

That is amazing to hear. You are a big inspiration for me to drop the alcohol on parties. As a medical student you somehow grow into that habit.

1 Like

Im happy to hear that!! Alcohol wasnt fun for me anymore, besides the amnesia, the hungovers were getting longer and harder to deal with. A couple of hours of “fun” and a couple of days of feeling miserable.

1 Like

Im behaving in ways that are surprising to me, I dont know if it is a good or a bad surprise.
It just happens, but then I engage in analisys and cant decide if Im standing my ground and setting limits or if Im being stubborn and selfish.
Maybe its just fear of whats happening because I cant see the big picture yet. Im unaware of where this is going.

1 Like

Im going through some love issues, maybe Love Without Attachement and Blue Skies are working deeply.
I dont know at the moment what love is or how to express it.
I anger easily and quickly and have no patience with my girlfriend attitude when shes behaving in ways I dont like. In ways I percieve as weakness.

Relationships are hard and painful, is whats coming to the surface.
I feel like running away and be on my own, alone with no one to bother me.
Its not even that shes doing things to bother me, its that I cant handle shit right now.
Thats a long ingrained pattern in me… I gues its what I unconsiously chose to heal at this moment of my life.

Great choice on putting in those modules as those specifically will help out the most.

1 Like

Oh! they are powerful and they do exactly what the description says.

1 Like

What a day today was, from darkness to light in just a matter of hours.
I released such a huge emotional issue, not sure if I healed completely, but for sure a big chunk got released.

1 Like

In one of those “unrelated” results, I recovered my love for DIY.
I built a Raspberry PI 4 and configured it as a DAC and connected it to my main audio system, then repurposed and old Hard Drive and turned my Raspberry PI in to a NAS.
Today I bought a HifiBerry DAC to make things more pro.
The Hifiberry will arrive in a month or maybe a little more.

Its amazing how much better my music collection sounds, and Im enjoying listening to music while lying on the couch. Thats another thing I love doing that I was missing for so long. Simple things in life that brings so much joy and pleasure.

1 Like

My girlfriend told me, remember that you always talked about food and what you wanna eat, like you were always thinking about food? Well its been weeks since you stop doing it!
Thinking about it I was pretty obsessed with food and now Im not. I guess Emperor Fitness is working wonders.

1 Like

I decided to postpone any further custom buildings, for at least 2 more months.
I have two 3 cores, 20 modules total customs, to that add Minds Eye T² and Libertine Ultima.
Thats enough for a year.

2 Likes