Vomit feeling on recon

@Alphamale please read this and consider this.

I think @Floridianninja is bringing attention to an important point.

When I read your questions, I think that if someone else asked some of the questions you ask, it might be perceived simply as a question.

However when you ask a question sometimes, I think it’s more likely to be perceived negatively because you have repeatedly said and done things on here that others find annoying. To put it another way, I would encourage you to improve your reputation on this forum.

1. Would you please start a journal, where you could post your questions rather than opening up new threads?

That would solve part of it.

1. Another part is that if someone says something you dislike, either ignore it or flag it.

In terms of the bigger question of your reputation, that might take time. But the above 2 points might be a good start.

4 Likes

Thank you
That is a good advice
Your point about this matter depending on reputation is legit. But about creating topics? I don’t think so.
A journal is a journal, maybe SOME topics out of these 5 topics COULD be in a journal, like the vomiting thing. Another thing I see is that questions and comments sections get more rapid attention and I needed that.
But I am not running any physical shifting sub, why would I write the question about the earholes in my journal
I come to the forum and read very often

Maybe if possible could we make official threads for certain subjects or topics where people could post so the forum doesn’t get cluttered with a bunch of topics that are the same or close to others

1 Like

They may get more rapid attention. If something needs rapid attention, please consider the situation. For example, with vomiting, one thing is to see a health care professional.

The other thing is that, is it that you need rapid attention, or perhaps do you need to focus on patience?

Please start with a journal. Post your questions there. People are responding to what you post, and it seems fairly fast to me.

This is something I like about this forum. People can disagree or object, and also come up with potentially helpful, constructive solutions. Thank you, @Floridianninja. Would you please elaborate more as to how we could do this? What about reviving old threads? Encouraging people to search before posting? Etc.

3 Likes

@Alphamale please stop listening immediately and seek medical advice.

Do you have access to a doctor in Iraq ?

1 Like

I have a rather different perspective on this matter
Now I have headache, I will share it if possible
But I would love to know about making my reputation better on the forum and also
You said sth about big questions on my reputation, i think those would solve the problems

What is your current patern ?
for being so violently hit by diverse factor of recon

Still 7.5 x 4 every other day ?

1 Like

Personally, I’m all for reviving old threads, as a lot of them are filled with hidden gems. Even though the technology has greatly changed over the years not all of the things written pre-ZP or QV2 should be considered outdated, at least in my opinion.

I agree that you are free to post however many number of questions you want in the Questions and Comments section. But that is not the issue here. The issue is that many of these questions are already answered and many can also be answered if you have a journal.

How? If you have a question and you remember there was an answer before and you cannot find it by searching the forum, you could ask in your journal something like “I can’t find the answer to this question even though I remember it was answered before”

If you think you are posing a new question, ask it in one of your posts and if you don’t get any answers within a couple of hours, simply tag some of the people here on your post whose answers you find most helpful. Even tagging @RVconsultant in your post will help you.

Another option which is more official is putting in a support ticket and waiting for a while. Even though this requires patience, it is an important quality to learn which will be rewarded with the best answer to your question. Of course, keep in mind what SaintSovereign said about long therapy like questions. That still stands.

But the best answers will come from yourself in your own journal. As you go through a journey writing and reflecting on what your stack teaches you, you will come to some conclusions on your own. These will be the most powerful answers since it will come from your own subconconcious mind and therefore tailor-made to your life.

Of course the last paragraph supposes that you are following the listening guidelines. Else your own mind will be in a hell of its own and not be able to answer you nor help you make good decisions.

The first thing to do is to be self aware (as @Malkuth frequently puts it). What have I done to end up here? And once you realize that, stop repeating those things.

The next is to be helpful on the forum. Genuine reputation comes from helping others and having a good attitude (a sense of humor helps) which in turn reaps you good karma on the forum. I think you can do both since you have shown these qualities before. You only need to focus more on them in order to improve your situation.

8 Likes

While writing your new thread title, the forum shows you some similar titles

Don’t make it complicated Gentlemen

Make a new tread under Questions : Alphamale’s Questions

Then shoot all your questions there

This goes also for Madara Uchia

PROBLEM SOLVED

4 Likes

What about making this for every user?

Not every user has so many questions like you or Madara Uchia

So you 2 have opened more topics than halve the forum.

I personally have no problem with that but it helps keeps the forum clean

Just do it habibi

And make it big :OFFICIAL ALPHAMALE QUESTION TREAD

2 Likes

LOL. It’s a good idea. But don’t use the word “official”.

1 Like

Opppss

Your Right

1 Like

For starters, I would encourage you to have your own thread.

When you post, think of how it will address the inquiry or concern about the person you are posting to.

Search the forum before posting a question to see if it’s already answered.

Find old threads of the same topic, read those, then post a question in an older thread if you want more answers.

Also combine multiple replies into one thread when replying to multiple people.

Please start there, and thank you for asking.

1 Like

Although this discussion is no longer necessary
But in the addressing part I should say that manners should not be misunderstood with NOT expressing concern and negative feedback