Viktor’s Victory Venture (HeO + LBFH + RM:UWX)

Cycle 7 Day 1

LBFH 15m AC 7m

A lot of my curiosity has been satisfied. i will not do a lot of experiments after this cycle.
LBFH + HO, then add DR once the ZPv2 MAX version comes.
I may make an LBFH + HO custom after I see what feels lacking with the stack and fill the cracks with modules.

2 Likes

looking back, a lot of things have happened in the past 6 cycles

It feels like it has been at least a year with the amount of changes that have happened in such a short amount of time. i feel like a child experiencing a ton of new things in life in just 5 months.

From meeting great people, great opportunities, having deeper relations, deep internal changes, everything feels new.

My only regret is not starting SC way earlier. i have known about SC for around 3 - 4 years but I never tried any of the subs until I heard about LBFH.

3 Likes

I need to run LBFH with a productivity sub.

the hit to my productivity is bad. it’s like when I ran LBFH solo on cycle 1.
I hope HO can help with this later on day 5.

1 Like

Cycle 7 day 2

Rest

I want to run LBFH solo, it’s really good.
I will do only microloops with HO in this cycle.

I’m repeating what I’ve written in this journal so many times but the effects of LBFH are just too good. The self assuredness, self love, manifestation, tranquility etc, everything is really good.

3 Likes

Cycle 7 day 3

LBFH 15m + later i added HO 30s

i want to use HO so bad, I’m really curious about what HO will make me feel.
but I can’t break the 12 day rule yet, HO will have to wait for now.

The wooden sword is finally being delivered.

when it arrives, I will play around with my wooden sword & see how HO will affect it. I’m so excited!

Update 1:

I was in my bed trying to sleep, but I was restless, I couldn’t resist the alure of HO.
so I bought and played HO for 30 seconds.

I feel a bit different, but I can’t describe it.
I started thinking visually about punches & swords? stoic? idk.
I’ll go to sleep and see what will happen tomorrow. the feeling is indescribable.

I immediately felt really thirsty, the same thirst I felt when I was running WB.

6 Likes

Cycle 7 day 4

deleted image of a wooden sword

The wooden sword is here!

Update 1:

It’s not as drastic as WB. Not even as DRLD.

No recon at all.

I started learning about things that i had been putting aside. It’s not an urge, it feels really natural to do like this is my daily activity.

i can feel my productivity & commitment is coming back. LBFH is great but it drags my productivity down if i use it solo. Looks like HO can help fix it like mogul.

I planned to do 1 minute next, should i do 3 minutes instead? It’s not as hard as i prepared it to be.

It’s still early. I will update more as the day goes.

Update 2:

Like yesterday, my mind keeps imagining martial art movements by itself. It’s much more clear today when i was doing image streaming.

Productivity is back. It feels different than mogul’s.

Update 3:

this is THE BEST sub ever… is what I’m feeling right now.
it might be too quick to say that since it has only been 1 microloop.
it’s not just work productivity like what mogul gave, it’s more about everything.
no recon at all, everything just flows. i don’t feel the sub is trying to make me who I’m not.

there are a lot of effects that I want to write here, but I will observe what happens tomorrow first.

4 Likes

Looks like BDLM is doing its job :slight_smile:

3 Likes

that’s a different kind of wooden sword, LOL

I did my workout & did sword training after.

the workout motivation is better than before I used HO, but it’s not as much as when I used WB.
but it has only been 1 microloop. let’s see how it will increase later in this cycle.

the sword training was fun, I looked up tutorial videos on youtube and tried to follow them.
i think I really can get into this. i felt really good after I did it and it was really fun

like mogul’s effect with money and WB’s with women, I will most likely not write a public journal about sword training. i want to share this with my friends and don’t want a detailed online record of it.

2 Likes

Cycle 7 day 5

LBFH 15m HO 1m

HO’s effects:
-productivity is high and it covers more than mogul did. I’m doing things that I had been putting aside.
-i feel more curiosity in studying my work, swords, stoicism, image streaming & meditation.
-it lifts up my pride, respect, integrity, honor etc towards my work a bit higher.
-emotional control, i can feel it but i can’t describe it yet compared to WB.
-my mind is imagining combat movements on its own. It’s s a funny effect.
-more endurance & stamina in my workouts. i can’t say for sure about strength yet but i did feel a bit of an improvement there.
-i don’t feel more ambitious. it just feels natural to do all of these like it had been my habit long before i started HO.

LBFH’s effects:
it’s the best sub ever. i wanted to list a lot of things here but i’d be repeating myself.
the manifestations, self love, self appreciation etc. the effects are really good.
the only downside is the less productivity recon if i don’t use HO or Mogul.

LBFH + HO is really good so far. if this goes on then i don’t think i’d need another sub for a long time.

Update 1:

I don’t think I need more than microloops.
i will only do 10s increase every listening day.
but I will do 15m on every listening day before the 5 day washout.

Update 2:

“that’s not morally right”
“it’s not responsible if I leave it like that” etc
I’ve been subtly having these thoughts every now and then. i love it.

work productivity is lower but that’s because I’ve been busy learning how to do it better.
the desire to learn and improve is insane, but I don’t feel like they are urges,
more like it has already been my habit all this time. really natural.

7 Likes

Cycle 7 day 6

Rest

Lately I’ve been focusing on learning & optimizing my work, hobbies etc. There are a lot of redundancy that I neglected or wasn’t aware of before using HO.

HO makes me think a lot about stoicism. Is the word stoic in the script? Or is it just my reaction to the sub? Either way i’m enjoying the effects a lot.

LBFH’s overflowing love is becoming stronger too, like before i stopped using it for 1 cycle. I don’t need to try to do it, i just do. And it feels good.

Update 1:

I think WB’s effects are not really there anymore. there are changes that are still in development though but not much.

LBFH’s effects are in full effect now.
HO’s effects are here too. my workout motivation, endurance, stamina has increased. but I don’t think my strength has increased yet. I’ve only used HO for 2 listening days though, so it’s to be expected.
I’m also being more truthful to myself.

5 Likes

From the title description:
This title contains many references to the wisdom found in the classic text, “Book of Five Rings” by famed Japanese swordsman Miyamoto Musashi, along with the concepts of bushido and stoicism.

So yes there is stoic scripting in it.

3 Likes

Yeah i guess that’s the case lol

3 Likes

I wasn’t really interested in HO but reading your journal makes it very appealing. Being grounded and optimising life things sounds great.

3 Likes

I think everyone should try HO at least once. It’s a really great experience!

3 Likes

Cycle 7 day 7

HO 50s LBFH 15m AC 7m

I’m more obsessed with videos about stoicism & musashi. Productivity increased in a lot of areas, I’m not just tunnel visioned into my work anymore. The urge to learn & become more efficient is also there.
“i have to do what’s right”, etc, I’m holding myself to higher standards, and i love it.

LBFH is doing its thing. self love, self appreciation, self assuredness etc. this is the best sub ever. LBFH + HO is a great combo.

does HO have scripting to help with nutrition & picking what to eat/drink? i feel like it has this function but I’m not sure.

Update 1:

I think HO 50s + LBFH 15m + AC 7m is too much. it feels heavy. 10m stack + AC 7m is the best for me.

3 Likes

Cycle 7 day 8

Rest

I’m losing interest in anything other than stoicism, sword, and my work. I used to listen to the news etc when i’m free, but now i’m only focused on those.

I have been doing metta meditation for a few days. I started it because i heard saint mentioned it in this forum. I don’t think i’m doing it correctly, but i’m okay with it for now. All i want is to build the habit first.

Gratitude journal, Image streaming, vipassana, metta meditation. I started doing all of these after starting HO. I don’t need to drag myself to do them, it feels really natural to do. Like it’s already my habit all along.

I need to build up my stamina. My body is not accustomed to the addition of sword training on top of my workout yet. HO has scripts to increase stamina so I’m sure this will be easier going forward

Update 1:

I don’t know if this is a recon or not, but I’m having the urge to start using DR or DRLD this cycle.
I have the slot for it. i feel like I know this is the right thing to do. but this also looks like a recon.

Should I? i don’t know.

Update 2:

I don’t feel like I want to stop using LBFH or HeO. so I will trust my gut and add DRLD into this cycle.
i will start from 1 minute tomorrow. i don’t really have a recon anymore with 15m of DRLD, but I don’t need to run it for 15m either.

I think the stoicism in HeO helped me to use subs in moderation. i wasn’t aware of this before.

Update 3:

I had my doubts but now I’m convinced, my intuition is enhanced after i started using HeO. when i listen to my intuition, everything is good. when i deliberately ignore it, things don’t go as well as if I do.

Update 4:

I don’t see my body as positively as when i used WB. It doesn’t really matter though, it was nice to have but i don’t really need it. I love my body even before i used WB.

3 Likes

It’s like with Sanguine which is the best sub for dealing with recon. It seems to me that sedatives could be one of the best ways of mitigating recon.

1 Like

Cycle 7 day 9

DRLD 1m

i feel like i can take more. but I don’t need more yet. i will add 1 minute every listening day

Update 1:

I decided to rest from workout & sword training until my energy level is back up. i think I started too many new activities too quickly. i need to get there slowly so my body can adapt.

Update 2:

I realized that the new schedule that I made after I started HeO takes 15 hours a day to finish.
no wonder I feel less energy. I can take it mentally, but it’s too much for my body. i need to declutter.

1 Like

What kind of sedatives do you mean?

sorry i will slip in between the conversations :wink:

I decided to do this going forward:

1: LBFH + AC
2: Rest
3: DRLD + HeO
4: Rest
5: DRLD + HeO
6: Rest

the 30s every 6 days mogul experiment that I did last cycle proved that I can run a sub once every 6 days and still get the benefit.

mogul’s effects usually started to wear off on the 5th day and I couldn’t feel it on the 6th, but that was with only 30s microloop, I will run LBFH for 15m so I believe it won’t be noticeable on the 5th & 6th day.

2 Likes