Viktor’s Victory Venture (HeO + LBFH + RM:UWX)

That is why i love LBFH, it opened a page that i didn’t know was possible even after years of practicing openmindedness

Reading ouroboro’s journal made me remember how ridiculously versatile ZP is.

My experience with WB was mostly related to my goals
LBFH is also the same. Most of the effects are interrelated with what I aim for.

Conscious guidance is strong.

1 Like

These are the customs i have been brewing for a few months, I think about them every time i get the recon to change stack. I’ll make them once I finish LBFH + HeO + RM:UWX.

Goals: Just like my current stack, That’s why it’s hard to justify making the customs now.

• Meditation
  • Productivity
  • Cognitive enhancement
  • Wisdom & Intuition
  • Work related skills
  • More energy

Everything above has been tackled by LBFH + HeO + RM:UWX. WTP in Custom 2 will be an interesting mix into the custom though. I don’t really need it, but I have been reading & applying the 48 laws of power for years. I want to see what more I can get from the sub.

Custom 1: Awakened Artist

Cores:
1 UA
2 ME
3 NLE

Boosters:
4 Omnidimentional
5 DEUS

Meditation:
6 Everpresent
7 Deep State
8 The Single Point
9 Stillmind

Productivity:
10 Joie de Vivre
11 The Architect
12 Virtue Series: Diligence

Mind:
13 The Merger of Worlds
14 The Streams
15 The Lines
16 Visionary

Skills:
17 Revelation of Product Creation
18 Song of Joy
19 Sacred Words
20 Story Teller

Custom 2: Quantum Will to Power

Cores:
1 WTP
2 QL ST1/2/3/4
3 NWE

Meditation:
4 EGO ADSUM
5 Foundation
6 Harmonic Singularity
7 Stonelike

Productivity:
8 Productivity Unleashed
9 Machine: Action
10 Victory’s Call

Wisdom:
11 Wisdom Personified
12 Mimisbrunnr

Intuition:
13 Intuition Enhancer
14 Wayfinder

Skills:
15 Fortune’s Favorite
16 Dragon Tongue
17 Data Point
18 Perfect Avatar
19 Value Proposition
20 True Sell

Custom 3: Refresher

I’ll only play this custom two/three times every cycle.

Cores:
1 HeO
2 LBFH
3 RM:UWX

Energy:
4 Energetic Development XI
5 Metamorphosis
6 Inner Blaze

Productivity:
7 Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
8 Carpe Diem Ascended
9 Virtue Series: Temperance

Business:
10 Marketweaver
11 Instant Business Tactician
12 Disruption

Skills:
13 Rembrandt
14 Ultimate Music Producer
15 Way of Understanding
16 Destiny Directive
17 Product Lab

Misc:
18 Information Releaser
19 Lion IV
20 Unlimiter

Cycle 13 day 9

HeO 6m40s RM:UWX 7m

Offline journaling helped me unravel things. It made me gain clarity about what i should do and how i should approach it.

Cycle 13 day 10

Rest day 1

I’m going through one of the deepest healing in my life. Idk how HeO + LBFH + RM:UWX is causing this, but it is.

I read different journaling formats that people use here, and i want to change mine too. I’ll start writing the total cycles of every sub beside them.

LBFH (9-10 cycles)
HeO (7-8 cycles)
RM:UWX (2 cycles)

i didn’t realize that i have been running HeO for around half a year. I can’t wait wait for the NSE version. I guess it will be out after SC has released Survival Instinct X, Limitless, Muay Thai/Boxing Mastery X, Spartan/Legacy, and The Revelation series. It’s going to take some time.

RM:UWX is insane.
I can’t go into detail. but it’s 10/10.

RM:UWX is insane, again, rofl.
This makes me wonder if i even need a wealth sub at all. RM:UWX’s wealth scripting is doing more than enough of a job.

1 Like

RM:UWX is insane, again, again, rofl.
i don’t know if it’s also because mogul is blooming or what, but it’s insane.

2 Likes

Reading the announcement made me rethink my plan. I’ll consider making customs after RM:V and a new HERO sub are released. And HeO, RM:UWX, and UA are updated.

My plan for customs above has changed too.

Custom 1: RM:UA + RM:V + NLE
Custom 2: QL + HERO + NWE
Custom 3: HeO + LBFH + RM:UWX

I swapped ME for RM:V and WTP for a new HERO title.

I’m going stick with my current stack for a year first anyway, i may as well prepare for the release of the new subs.

RM:V is confirmed, a new HERO title is also confirmed in HeO’s description.

I’m going to wait for a year, if the new HERO title is not out yet by then, i’ll make the third custom first and stack it with the first 3 stages of QL. Surely it won’t take us more than 2 years from the release of HeO to get the second HERO title.

Cycle 13 day 13

Rest day 4

I did another introspection

RM:UWX’s effects are insane. The productivity is insane. The manifestations are insane.
It doesn’t only support your skill, it also supports everything else that’s even remotely related to it.
The holistic route that it takes is insane. it’s not just a simple skill sub.

I’m not even a writer in the traditional sense. My work is just loosely related to what writers do, and the effects are this strong. this further clarifies that you can do whatever the hell you want, and ZP will mold & bend itself to fit your needs. I’ve done it with LBFH, I’ve done it with WB, I’ve done it with the sword mastery scripting in HeO, and now I’ve done it with RM:UWX.

going by this logic, i wonder if IG is a good sub for me. I don’t program, but my work is loosely related to it, and IG’s description explains that it’s still useful if you’re not a programmer, as long as you are creating something.

The insane productivity only appears when I’m on the cyclic washouts though. I use the 9 on 4 off 9 on 4 off schedule, and I have had 4 washout periods so far. I noticed that my productivity constantly goes up during these washout periods.

I will go ahead with my current plan to reduce the listening day of RM:UWX by 2 days, swap AC for DRLD and microloop it twice every cycle starting from 5s, and see whether the load is lighter.

The schedule

I realized that I don’t need more productivity scripting, I need less exposure.

It’s not a coincidence that my productivity always shoots through the roof in the cyclic washout periods.

More rest days is better.

2 Likes

Cycle 13 day 14

LBFH (9-10 cycles) 6m50s
RM:UWX (2 cycles) 2m20s

I decided to continue using LBFH instead of swapping to LB.

LB is probably better for supporting my work, but I’m sticking with LBFH because I said I will stick with this stack until next year. 9-10 cycles of LBFH have also proven that it can be consciously guided to support my goals using its own unique ways.

The effects that are related to my work are not simple either, they are really strong. They shifted how I see the world in ways that make me more driven and fulfilled to grow.

Reading that again reminded me of this meme

2 Likes

RM:UWX is insane, again, again, again, rofl.

I thought it couldn’t get any crazier, but it does, and it does HARD.
It’s like the universe saying “Shut up let me pamper you”.

1 Like

I allow myself to cry
I allow myself to be shy
I allow myself to feel emotions

I thought the way to liberation was by limiting my emotions.
Little did I know that the way out was the exact opposite to it.
Every feeling is temporary, I don’t need to crave or avoid it.

This is the best thing I got after using SC for almost a year.
This is what my old self tried so hard to figure out for years.

I have known the concept for years, but SC is also helping me to understand it more.

Lately, I realized that I can work without constantly trying to fight my emotions at the same time like I used to do before. This opens up so much extra energy and willpower that I can use for other things.

I thought about it and i think it’s better to use 7 on 4 off 7 on 4 off instead of trying to modify my current 9 on 4 off 9 on 4 off schedule to be less heavy.

DRLD is also out and AC is back.

1 LBFH RM:UWX
3 HeO RM:UWX AC
5 LBFH RM:UWX
7 HeO RM:UWX
Repeat

The load from my current schedule is negligible compared to the normal 26 day schedule. But I want even less of it.

After experimenting for almost a year, I found out over and over again that less load gives me more productivity, better results and allows me to focus more on what i care about.

1 Like

Cycle 13 day 16

HeO 6m50s RM:UWX 2m40s AC 1m20s

I’m going to restart AC from 2m and add +10s every time i listen to it.

I think I have passed 3000 repetitions of the same set of sword movements. Around 30% of the way till 10000 repetitions. The actual number of reps should have been higher, but I’ll take the least amount from my estimation.

1 Like

I tried relaxation a bit and fell asleep shortly after, rofl. Working insane hours caught up with me.
Meditation doesn’t make me fall asleep though, since I’m always sitting up right when I do it.

1 Like

RM:UWX is insane, again, again, again, again, rofl.

I thought the wealth scripting was only a bit? isn’t this a lot? like a lot lot?
2 cycles. only 2 cycles. This sub is insane.

3 Likes