Viktor’s Victory Venture (HeO + LBFH + RM:UWX)

I did image streaming for 6 months before burning out - should’ve been more flexible with my schedule. But the gains are very well worth it

As for new age, yeah, I agree. Especially this “you don’t even need to lift a finger” stuff

1 Like

how do you like to do image streaming? there are a lot of sources on how to do it, but the details are often slightly different from one source to the other.

1. Sit down, set a timer, close your eyes
  2. Describe every spontaneous image that you see in your imagination out loud, as fast as possible, in as much sensory details as possible
  3. If image changes, describe what you currently see
  4. Use present tense and “I”

Something like “I see a red apple in front of me, it’s cold and hard, its surface is smooth and cold, also a bit wet and it smells sweet…” and so forth

Start with 10 min per day, 5d/week. Build up to 45 mins. Take a 5 min break every 15 min

1 Like

i have never tried this version before.

thanks for the explanation! i will try to stick with the exercise.

1 Like

Yea most meditations are extremely watered down to make it more accessible to the public.

Never heard of doing image streaming that way interesting.

2 Likes

it’s weird that you and @SwedishBuddha never heard about IMS in that way because that’s the standard procedure.

https://web.archive.org/web/20230325154958/http://www.winwenger.com/imstream.htm

1 Like

we somehow managed to miss the standard, rofl.

1 Like

Cycle 10 day 1

HeO 3m50s + Mogul 7m30s + AC 1m30s

i’m excited for this cycle. it’s Mogul + HeO + LBFH.
I planned to use HeO + LBFH 4 cycles ago, but my intuition told me to play DRLD instead.
Now that i didn’t get any intuition not to combine HeO + LBFH, i can finally enjoy this stack to its fullest.

I resonate a lot with HeO, so it’s a comfort sub for me.
And LBFH is my favorite sub. i will never stop using it unless my intuition tells me to do so.
The two of them are now in the same stack. I can’t wait to see what will happen.

oh, and mogul is also in the stack. i told myself to not sub hop too much, so i planned to keep mogul for 3 cycles, and this cycle is the third. I will swap it to RM:UWX in the next cycle.

i decided to use this schedule for this cycle:

Sub A = Mogul. Since my max is 15m, I’m going to listen to it for 7m30s, as to follow to fire’s rule.
Sub B = HeO. 10s increment every listening day, then i will continue listening until 15m with loud music.
Sub C = LBFH. 1m increment. starting from 2m later on day 3.

I will follow this schedule unless my intuition tells me to take an extra rest day.

Update 1:

The effect of dropping WB is noticeable.
The emotional control effect is not as strong anymore, LBFH has its own effects that help with emotional control, but the ones from WB are different.

I feel LBFH’s effects are amplified.

It has been 5 days since i last listened to it and it’s only getting stronger.

Everything feels amplified with NSE. Even the humor scripting that felt subtle before now feels strong.

1 Like

i can’t say for sure since this comes from my perspective, but i feel mogul’s effect of making you be seen as a more reliable business partner is taking effect. i see more of people expressing their trust in one way or another.

of course, this is just a guess since i don’t know how people truly feel. i won’t lawyer game it too much though.

hmm… is it mogul? is it LBFH? is it HeO? now that i wrote that down and think about it, any of those can have this effect. well, i bet it’s all of them working together.

1 Like

using LBFH for 6-7 cycles before brought great changes into my life.
yes, the effects are amplified when i have the sub in my stack, but even when it was out of the stack, i still notice the lasting effects/impacts that it brought into my life.

i wonder, if i use LBFH for 2 years, will my normal when the sub is out of the stack change to what it is when I’m actively listening to the sub now? what changes will it have brought into my life in that time in the future?

1 Like

Productivity with this stack is increasing more than normal.
Mogul + HeO is a good combo.

I believe dropping WB is also the reason for it. the less time i spend in “situations” caused by WB, the more i can put into work. I have to admit, i was sidetracked a lot when i used WB.
I enjoyed the experience though, it was a nice retreat.

This effect is not as intense as the first time i used an NSE sub, but it’s still very much alive, it doesn’t matter what happens. i can succeed, i can fail, my mind always goes “i can learn from that”.

My mind is relentlessly searching for what valuable lesson i can get from any situation.

1 Like

i started actively training my typing speed around the time i wrote this.
it has increased again by 2-3 wpm.

I forgot to journal about this, but this scripting from WB is working well.
i feel that LBFH has a similar & wider effect than this.

The effect from WB is similar, but it feels different.
like it’s not the end goal of the emotional transformation.
but overall they feel kinda the same.

I did another introspection

My mindset about running subs has shifted a bit.
it went from using it to smoothen what i do to hoping it to do what i should be doing myself.

That’s what caused stack switching. i hoped for emotional control from WB, i hoped for the effects from LBFH, i hoped for creativity from RM:UWX.

The effects are real and profound, but i should not rely too much on them.
Use the subs only as supplements to my goals. they are not there to babysit me.
i am the one in the driver’s seat.

1 Like

I think i will keep using Mogul if RM:UWX is not updated by the end of this cycle.
Mogul helps me with creativity too so I’m not in a rush.

I think 7m30s for Sub A (Mogul) is too much for me now.
Mogul is usually a light sub that i can play for 15m without much recon or overload and i have been using mogul for 5-6 cycles, it’s still light even in a dense stack of HeO + WB + Mogul.
So the formula Max*0.5 for Sub A shouldn’t be a problem. but it felt heavy.

This morning i dropped it to 5m instead and it feels better.
I can’t make any conclusion since i broke the 12-day rule when i swapped to LBFH
and I’m testing the 7 days on > 3 days off > 7 days on > 4 days off schedule.
so there are a lot of factors at play here.

I will keep using 1/3 of my max (5m) instead of 1/2 of my max (7m30s) and continue observing the results for this and the next cycle.

If the upgrade for RM:UWX or LE is not released yet in these 2 cycles, i will stick with this experiment.

1 Like

After dropping WB for LBFH for a while now, i can fully confirm that the emotional control effect was from WB.

HeO + WB is a good combo for it.

Being productive is much more effortless now without WB in the stack.

HeO + Mogul is making me productive, yet it’s not too much like when i had DRLD in the stack.

I should have microlooped DRLD, but HeO + Mogul without WB is striking the balance better anyway so far. Not to mention the wealth building effects of mogul.

I think i have found out everything i want from subs.
HeO for 80% of what i want. fulfilment, mastery, discipline, productivity, compatibility, comfort etc.
LBFH to fill everything else i lacked & neglected in the past, to foster healthy attachment.

All i want is one more to fill WB’s role of emotional control without the romance & sexual scripting.

Phoenix looks like the sub for it. it even has “emotional control” written in the goals.
But i read “this title is probably NOT for you” in the description and i think that’s true.
This is the same reason i don’t use Genesis or RM, I’m not looking for freedom or to be reborn.
I already know my path and what i want to be, all i want is to make the journey smoother, healing titles are not smooth.

I will experiment with lighter subs that might fill the role of helping with emotional control.
WB works, but it detracts me too much from my goals and feels heavy even with microloops.

Sanguine sounds like the sub that fits the criteria. it’s light, deals with calmness etc.

But I will stay with the plan first (HeO + LBFH + Mogul then swap Mogul for RM:UWX). then make one or two customs to fit the subs i want to test for emotional control like Sanguine.

So many subs to try…

1 Like