Viktor’s Victory Venture (HeO + LBFH + RM:UWX)

I just reread the description for Limitless.
Limitless covers everything that’s lacking from my stack. Creativity, social, linguistic etc.
It covers everything that I feel is lacking from HeO + LBFH.

fuck, it’s miles closer to what I need than what RM:UWX covers.

I have been using RM:UWX for 4 cycles and i have overcome most of the recon from it. now i can run RM:UWX for 15m without recon.

I should switch. I’m not even a writer in the first place.
Maybe I’ll run RM:UWX for 1-2 more cycles to consolidate its effects, then I’ll switch.

Limitless is also a new update, so it has the love scripting built into it.

I’ll run limitless for a few cycles to get an idea of what the new scripting feels like, then I’ll allow myself to go back to LBFH when I’m completely done with most of the recon from WB.

I don’t think I’ll run QL for a while either. I’ll only use it when I decide that a custom is necessary. Limitless’s description patches everything i want from a stack anyway.

Did you consider refreshing loops?
I can’t remember where I’ve read about this concept, but some longtime users wrote about listening to subs they’ve integrated already for one loop every now and then to refresh its effects. I’m gonna try this with emperor.

Was this confirmed somewhere? I knew Saint said he planned to do it, but I didn’t catch him mentioning it anywhere recently.

the only subs I’ve run for a long time are Mogul, HeO & LBFH. the rest are only 4 cycles at most.
maybe I’ll run Mogul again every now and then to refresh its effects. more money is always good anyway.

It’s in the description. we don’t know how deep the scripting goes though, that’s why i want to experiment with it

1 Like

I’m starting to doubt my abilities. i feel worthless.

where the fuck did this recon come from? it’s so out of place and out of the ordinary.
there are too many variables that might contribute to this. I’ll do a bit more introspection to search for what might cause this.

it’s fine though, i can endure this recon as long as it doesn’t detract me too much from working. the mild lethargy is way worse than this.

Totally missed this half sentence. Thanks

I kinda expected a big announcement

1 Like

the recon to swap subs is intensifying.

i feel like i want to swap WB for LBFH so bad. this is also one of the reasons why i stopped WB a few cycles ago, i felt an intense desire to swap it for LBFH.

Stacking WB & LBFH is an option, but my intuition always tells me not to do that.
I’ll stick with WB until i can’t take it anymore. i think my plan to use WB for as long as it is needed won’t be as smooth as i planned.

1 Like

My feeling is all over the place.

This is weird. I know this is recon because it always comes from the deep down. It’s deeper than just some feelings coming and going.

“Is using WB even a good idea?” I always have this thought every time i run it. It’s not a problem, but i always succumb to it after a few cycles.

On the good side, this shows how potent listening to less than 30s is. If it doesn’t work, how the fuck am i getting recon in the first place.

Edit1:

It just crossed my mind that maybe the recon was also affected heavily by my lack of sleep.

That’s completely my fault. I should have taken another rest day.

2 Likes

Fuck i forgot WB has self love scripting too.

Well, this experiment is pointless now, isn’t it?

I’ll see after this washout whether i want to continue WB or not. I’ll have to swap it to Mogul if i want to continue the experiment.

Or maybe i’ll jump straight to limitless. The original plan was to wait for either HeO & RM:UWX to be updated to test the new love scripting, then go back to LBFH after i have reached my conclusion. Limitless already has the love scripting and i’m set on swapping RM:UWX to it anyway.

I went into a deep introspection again.

The alpha scripting from WB helped me uncover something interesting.

It reminded me of that one time i used an alpha sub from another producer. When your status rise up, there are people who want to put you back down.

That unfortunately happened to me hard. There were people who were hell bent on putting me back to my place. They went so far as to make my life hell constantly for a few months.

All these time, i thought i got through it without a scratch. But now i realized after running WB that there are residual trauma from that period that i wasn’t even aware of.

Maybe this is why WB is so good for my meditation goals. Its alpha scripting directly healed these traumas from the past that i didn’t know were a problem.

Now I get it.

Now I understand what caused the recon.

A prolonged traumatic event like that can’t just happen and leave no scar.

The solution is to run one of the most alpha sub from SC to heal it. WB did its job well.

2 Likes

The romance scripting showed a really good dream about romance. Really close love and playfulness.

The dream eas so sweet that it makes me want to stop jumping from one girl to another and actually have a stable relationship.

This is not the time though, gotta grind

1 Like

i’m feeling anxious. i can’t pin point it to a recon though. it doesn’t feel distinctly like a recon

The beginning of a serious relationship is always time intensive. You need to get to know your partner and of course your focus isn’t the best.

So grinding and starting a serious relationship is hard.

But it can work out if you really want to. My mentor found his big love while bringing his business on the next level.
He did it. But he was in his office at 5 on workdays. So he told me his focus wasn’t on point :joy:

So if you say you can wait, it’ll be easier.

1 Like

That’s insightful.

My focus is all over the place too when i use WB. Starting a relationship will make it worse.

I want to focus on work like usual, but the dream last night really showed me what’s possible with a relationship. It was not a grand dream, but that’s exactly what made it sweeter. Just a mundane day to day life with someone i love.

These dreams from subs are insane, sometimes i feel like i’m living another life completely.

It makes me wonder if there are scripting to use our dreams to help fulfill the subs goals.

Yeah, this is for the better. I’ll continue with the path i chose.

1 Like

There is a lot of friction whenever I try to run WB long term.
The lethargy effect, contrasting goals, manifestation etc.

I need to approach this from a different angle.

Instead of forcing myself to run WB for multiple cycles straight, I’ll only run it for 1 cycle (or half) every half a year or so. WB works insanely well for my meditation goals, so i will match the schedule with a personal retreat that focuses on my vipassana practice.

This is a long term project, there’s no need to rush.
I’ll slowly allow myself to adapt to it over the years.

1 Like

I feel like there’s a scramble from WB similar to the one from RM:UWX

with RM:UWX, I mess up my words and sentences.
with WB, I feel more direct, which is great, but I need to adjust how I talk.
in other words, reconciling with the new style of communication.

I wonder if i will get a similar scramble with Limitless later.

Fuck i look sexy as hell
WB’s physical shifting, or the way it shifted how i see my own body, is really strong.

This is with only less than 30s

1 Like

It has been 5 days since the last time i listened to WB. I’m not helplessly horny anymore, this is great! I can finally focus on my work in peace.

If WB was that potent, i wonder how insane diamond is. I’m not gonna try it though.

:joy::joy::joy:

Thank God, I’ve reached Arch Alchimist and can post stupid emoticons now without a bad consciens.