Viktor’s Victory Venture (HeO + LBFH + RM:UWX)

Reading that again reminded me of this meme

2 Likes

RM:UWX is insane, again, again, again, rofl.

I thought it couldn’t get any crazier, but it does, and it does HARD.
It’s like the universe saying “Shut up let me pamper you”.

1 Like

I allow myself to cry
I allow myself to be shy
I allow myself to feel emotions

I thought the way to liberation was by limiting my emotions.
Little did I know that the way out was the exact opposite to it.
Every feeling is temporary, I don’t need to crave or avoid it.

This is the best thing I got after using SC for almost a year.
This is what my old self tried so hard to figure out for years.

I have known the concept for years, but SC is also helping me to understand it more.

Lately, I realized that I can work without constantly trying to fight my emotions at the same time like I used to do before. This opens up so much extra energy and willpower that I can use for other things.

I thought about it and i think it’s better to use 7 on 4 off 7 on 4 off instead of trying to modify my current 9 on 4 off 9 on 4 off schedule to be less heavy.

DRLD is also out and AC is back.

1 LBFH RM:UWX
3 HeO RM:UWX AC
5 LBFH RM:UWX
7 HeO RM:UWX
Repeat

The load from my current schedule is negligible compared to the normal 26 day schedule. But I want even less of it.

After experimenting for almost a year, I found out over and over again that less load gives me more productivity, better results and allows me to focus more on what i care about.

1 Like

Cycle 13 day 16

HeO 6m50s RM:UWX 2m40s AC 1m20s

I’m going to restart AC from 2m and add +10s every time i listen to it.

I think I have passed 3000 repetitions of the same set of sword movements. Around 30% of the way till 10000 repetitions. The actual number of reps should have been higher, but I’ll take the least amount from my estimation.

1 Like

I tried relaxation a bit and fell asleep shortly after, rofl. Working insane hours caught up with me.
Meditation doesn’t make me fall asleep though, since I’m always sitting up right when I do it.

1 Like

RM:UWX is insane, again, again, again, again, rofl.

I thought the wealth scripting was only a bit? isn’t this a lot? like a lot lot?
2 cycles. only 2 cycles. This sub is insane.

3 Likes

RM:UWX is insane, again x5, rofl

I’m getting used to these now, but holy shit this is insane.

1 Like

You’re just consistent and SO aligned with the subs you’re picking - so well done there

NWE Is definitely enhancing RM, so that you’re getting wealth results from non wealth scripting

1 Like

Yeah, it must be the NWE from Mogul blooming and getting its effects onto RM:UWX. Maybe also the NSE from LBFH somehow interacting with it.

Either way, I’m enjoying what i got :beach_umbrella:
I can use these to further my business and i’m so excited by it.

1 Like

RM would have it’s own NWE don’t forget

1 Like

Cycle 13 day 17

Rest

I decided to change the schedule yet again. now with more rest days.

1 LBFH RM:UWX
3 HeO RM:UWX AC
6 LBFH RM:UWX
8 HeO RM:UWX
Repeat

It’s basically a 13 day cycle, but i will still count 1 cycle as 26 days.
I will stick with this schedule until everything is smooth. I’m satisfied experimenting with volume & recon for almost a year. Now, I just want to go back to work and give all of my focus to it.

I don’t care if the results are slower or less, they are plenty enough as is. I will stick with this stack for a year anyway, so it doesn’t matter. The subs have done enough so far, I can deal with the rest by myself. Anything more than this is just a nice extra.

3 Likes

RM:UWX is insane, again x6, rofl

The universe: “you thought it’s over? haha fuck you get more”
Me: :open_mouth:

1 Like

This stack is ridiculously good holy shit

1 Like

RM:UWX is insane, again x7, rofl.

It’s absurd. Holy shit.
I want to say everything here, but I’ll keep them in my offline journal. If i tell you what happened, you would also be as freaked out as me.

I can’t say that it’s only because of my hard work and desire to grow, it’s obvious that the stack is helping me in various ways on top of that.

1 Like

My question about LB & LBFH to support has been answered.
Now I’m 100% certain that I won’t switch to LB. LBFH is what i need to grow in the direction that i want.

2 Likes

Approx what was cleared up in the ticket answer?

1 Like

Support didn’t directly answer my questions about which sub has stronger tranquillity & creativity effects to support my work performance, but they reiterated the main ideas for LBFH & LB.

The answer

Love Bomb and Love Bomb For Humanity are two different titles with distinct focuses. While Love Bomb For Humanity aims to instill self-love and radiate that love to others, Love Bomb focuses on manifesting romantic love and enhancing your ability to attract and experience love in your life.

In the provided context, there is no specific mention of consciously guiding Love Bomb to spread love like Love Bomb For Humanity. Love Bomb primarily focuses on enhancing your own experience of romantic love, attracting compatible partners, and deepening connections in romantic relationships.

If your intention is to consciously spread love and positivity to others, Love Bomb For Humanity is specifically designed for that purpose. It aims to transform you into a reservoir of positivity and universal love, which you can then radiate to everyone you encounter. Love Bomb For Humanity encourages those affected by its aura to spread love and positivity as well. While Love Bomb may enhance your ability to attract and experience romantic love, it may not have the same focus on spreading love to others as Love Bomb For Humanity does.

I don’t care about romance enough to give up a slot in my stack, and I already have enough love in my life. What I want is to deepen my understanding of the benefits of spreading love for my growth, among other goals from LBFH. The love from LBFH also sounds more universal than the romance focused one from LB. So LBFH is a clear winner for me.

2 Likes

Interesting/shocking that love bomb is for romantic love… not what I wanted… but I think that filling myself with LB’s effects before reintroducing myself to LBFH will be helpful, plus all the other modules in my Weakest Link custom.

This kinda makes sense as to why multiple of my exes have texted me out of nowhere since starting LB :joy:

1 Like

ROFL
That’s an interesting effect for sure :joy: