Viktor’s Victory Venture (HeO + LBFH + RM:UWX)

running RM:UWX for 7m15s with the subtle overexposure symptoms wasn’t a good idea.
now the load feels like the 17th-19th day of a normal 26 day schedule.

the 5 day washout starts today though, it should be enough to wash off the recon & overexposure.
if this happens again next cycle, i will swap back to 9 on 4 off 9 on 4 off

1 Like

Rest day 2

The recon is not as bad as yesterday

1 Like

Is there scripting in RM:UWX that makes you revisit your past? Because the past 1.5 cycle has been really intense.

If not, my guess is it’s from the scripting for emotional healing through writing or the one for closer connection between the conscious & subconscious mind.

I think i just need to live with it from now on.

1 Like

I feel like RM:UWX is a bit too overwhelming to use. I would have tolerated it a few month ago when i was figuring things out with SC, but now i want to take it slower.

I will restart the microloop progression back to 20s and increase it by 20s or 40s every listening day until i hit 3m30s this cycle, then i will use 10s increment instead of 15s.

2 Likes

There are too many variables to continue the 9 on 3 off 9 on 5 off schedule experiment, i will go back to 9 on 4 off 9 on 4 off schedule again until the effects from RM:UWX stabilize.

1 Like

I found it. This effect is really strong. It doesn’t only show you the memories you have in the corner internally, but also manifest events that help with it.

1 Like

MUST. NOT. SWAP. TO. SANGUINE. AAAAA

:sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Rest day 4

The productivity is insane.

My head and feeling are much clearer now after taking rest days. The productivity is bursting out now that i get little to no recon from RM:UWX.

Though i did something that’s not recommended (legal) to help get out of the recon. My intuition urged me to do it just like how it pushed me to eat sweet food in my first cycle of HeO, so i did, and it worked. I won’t use it too much after this since i saw how it could interfere with how the subs work.

Other than that, i might gonna decrease the listening frequency of RM:UWX if i feel that resetting the microloop to 20s is not enough to maintain this productivity. Running HeO + WB has taught me that microlooping & a lot of rest days work ridiculously well.

I read the description for Sage Immortal.

It mentioned many practices. Magic, Qabalah, Alchemy. I got curious and searched for them. After watching and reading some stuff, i now understand why the esoteric title’s descriptions are worded the way they do. There are a lot of intricacies in those arts.

I wonder if i can run SI and consciously guide it to help me further my work instead of spiritual practices. A lot of what’s in SI’s description and what it does to support the practices it listed sounds amazing if applied to further my skill in the field I’m in. I might consider using it in the future if that’s possible.

Probably should put this in the subclub black forum, but now i understand why there was a push against satanic rituals and anything “demonic” some decades ago. They always sounded ridiculous to me before. But now I’m able to peek into their view of life.

I don’t hold the same view, but I’m able to empathize with their views. I would never be able to do this if i hadn’t run LBFH before. It’s insane how much it increases my empathy while not making me lose control over it. Deep down, I always feared that too much empathy would lead me to make stupid mistakes. LBFH showed me that it’s possible to both be empathetic and have control over myself.

It’s not just with the esoteric, now I’m able to empathize with other views that i would have never been able to genuinely tolerate before LBFH. The most important thing is, it helps me further my work related skills by having a more diverse view of the world. I said this again and again, but I’m glad LBFH is free. If it weren’t, i would have never even considered using it. LBFH is the final piece of the subliminal puzzle that I’ve been searching for years.

1 Like

i was so in the zone that i forgot to sleep 6 hours ago.
was the repressed productivity scripting manifesting itself all at once today or was i stupid? probably the second one, rofl.

MWF schedule has been working pretty good for me

M: ASBR + NR
W: NR + HOM
F: ASBR + HOM

every third Friday is skipped

1 Like

i’ve heard that schedule around lately. i might try it one day.

HeO is bringing me closer to the ideal that I’m striving to be. the work ethic, the value of honor, the adherence towards my personal values of morality. Some see it as strange, but I do it because it is immensely fulfilling. It’s not an endless pursuit of people or resources, it’s one of devotion and internal liberation. LBFH also adds the joy of supporting the people around me.

HeO + LBFH is the perfect combination for fulfilment

Cycle 13 day 1

LBFH 15m + RM:UWX 20s

i picked up the mentality that everything that happens ultimately leads to my improvement. it’s my duty to learn and pick up the values from the experiences, whatever it is. this feeling is uniquely NSE.

I was sleep deprived but i was still productive today. The productivity from HeO + RM:UWX is insane after i have gotten over the recon from RM:UWX.

I hope the NSE update for RM:UWX will come soon.

RM:UWX’s scripting for finding income is working.

I already sources of income, but now i’m also getting more opportunities that i can take whenever i want. Maybe it’s also because of mogul blooming, or i’m just that good at what i do, rofl.

I don’t work as a writer, but the goals of RM:UWX are closer to what i do in contrast to RM or UA. I hope there will be a sub specifically for my field like how IG is for programmers.

I’m really happy with the subs i got from SC. Nothing i’ve tried anywhere else for years can compare with LBFH & HeO.

Cycle 13 day 2

Rest

the word scrambling effect from RM:UWX is back. I need to find a firm ground for my writing style again.

This is the one big lesson i learned from WB + HeO:
If i want to control my emotions, i need to let go of the desire to crave control over it.

The stack didn’t just make me understand this lesson logically, but it helped me go deeper into it. It gave me experiences that i could gather insights from, which then i could apply and experiment with. NSE for learning is scarily effective.

I’m not running WB anymore, but I’m substituting it with meditation. WB taught me more about meditation than any other subs I’ve used before i tried SC. now I’m getting closer to the emotional control effect from WB + HeO using meditation.

1 Like

Cycle 13 day 3

HeO 8s + 6m27s RM:UWX 50s -3s

the audio got fucked again near the end of RM:UWX. i was supposed to listen to 40s today, but i let it play to 50s just to be sure.

then i played HeO for 8s, audio fucked, restarted my pc, then listened to 6m27s.

maybe I’ll get a cheaper pc for non work related stuff so i can listen to subs uninterrupted by whatever is going on with my main pc. maybe a phone is also enough.